Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I really wish we had a head for Wisp that was like this (or something like this). 

Spoiler

tumblr_przynfsLpk1sr3sxqo1_1280.png

Just so I could fulfill my witchy wisp desires. But seriously, why has no one done something like this for wisp? It fits the frame's theme fairly well and we've had frames with "hats" before, such a Hydroid, Mesa, Limbo, and many frames that got hoods through tennogen (not that I'm complaining), including Wisp herself. 

Of course, if need be I can maybe try to create some of my own artwork for such a design (since I lack the hardware and digital knowledge to try to create a tennogen skin myself). 

Well, there's my thoughts. 

  • Like 12
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

If you could make that brim even wider I’m sold!

I mean it isn't my image, though I'm not sure how much wider you could have the brim. 

One idea I did have (when I get around to creating some artwork), was the idea that it have a couple "eye" like objects on the hat, with her having one of her eyes (under the hat) covered my a patch/cloth like thing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

I mean it isn't my image, though I'm not sure how much wider you could have the brim. 

One idea I did have (when I get around to creating some artwork), was the idea that it have a couple "eye" like objects on the hat, with her having one of her eyes (under the hat) covered my a patch/cloth like thing. 

I was aiming that at blazing cobalt, he commented on your post! He’s the artist behind the image if you check the watermark. Do you remember all that wisp fan art with the sun hats? Even though the witch idea is very very cool, I'd personally prefer a sunhat look!

Edited by (PS4)i7081277
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

I was aiming that at blazing cobalt, he commented on your post! He’s the artist behind the image if you check the watermark. Do you remember all that wisp fan art with the sun hats? Even though the witch idea is very very cool, I'd personally prefer a sunhat look!

I haven't seen wisp with a sun hat (I will have to look that up), however I could totally see a sun hat working as a witch hat. 🙂

EDIT: I can't find any. I really want to see it. 😟

Edited by (XB1)RAG is NAROK
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

I haven't seen wisp with a sun hat (I will have to look that up), however I could totally see a sun hat working as a witch hat. 🙂

EDIT: I can't find any. I really want to see it. 😟

Spoiler

D_x2kATU8AEP8HM.jpg

Spoiler

EAMd5tRU0AA01dN.jpg

These are both by 2-Spline. 

Follow them on twitter! 

https://twitter.com/TwoSpline

Please also follow blazing cobalt too if you can so you can see more of his stuff too!

https://twitter.com/blazingcobalt?lang=en

 

Edited by (PS4)i7081277
I wanna add that I find every single tennogen artist is inspirational and I feel absolutely nothing but joy when I creep on their twitters.
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

D_x2kATU8AEP8HM.jpg

  Reveal hidden contents

EAMd5tRU0AA01dN.jpg

These are both by 2-Spline. 

Follow them on twitter! 

https://twitter.com/TwoSpline

Please also follow blazing cobalt too if you can so you can see more of his stuff too!

https://twitter.com/blazingcobalt?lang=en

 

I do like the images, although I'm not sure it's really what I am looking for and aside from it having a slight connection with her fourth ability, I'm not sure it fits her theme too well. But that's just me. 

I am working on some artwork for a Wisp Witch head, maybe when I feel comfortable with it, I will post it here. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

I do like the images, although I'm not sure it's really what I am looking for and aside from it having a slight connection with her fourth ability, I'm not sure it fits her theme too well. But that's just me. 

I am working on some artwork for a Wisp Witch head, maybe when I feel comfortable with it, I will post it here. 

Ima work on one too. I had a really cool idea for one! I’m not very confident in my digital art arm but I’ll try lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

By any chance do you happen to have a bust of a wisp without a head that’s in a 3/4 view? Prolly not but it won’t hurt to try!

I mean, I'm just drawing it on my tablet, since I don't have any skills with blender. 

One idea I had was adding a trinket onto the hat that resembles an orokin void key (like what Vor has). 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sahiratu said:

This one would be an instant buy, and I don't even play Wisp. o_O

I know right! What's sad is that I actually do remember someone making a witch hat for her, however a bunch of people whined on steam and now I can't find it. :sad:

Now I'm really hoping someone will step up and give it a try. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, NoSpax said:

I wonder when we can read this in the patch notes:

  • Enemies now can drop hats. If you find one, press X to wear. But be aware, enemies can shoot them off.

That will be the time i will start wearing two hats with Limbo and bring a hammer in the melee slot.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2020-10-14 at 1:08 AM, (XB1)EPOSSTYLE said:

Somebody twist DE arm and make wisp ankles fade into smoke...FTW!

That hat would Look better on limbo

Limbo isn't the only frame that can wear hats you know. Ivara, Gara and even Wisp (they're are hoods but still) have either had alt helmets with hats or tennogen with hats. 

This thread is to try to encourage someone to create a witch hat for Wisp. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...