Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur's Pendragon Helm

AugmentedJustice

So I've been having a bit of fun with Excal lately, because it's nice just to  go back to being an old frame.

So whilst playing, I use the pendragon helm because I think it's the best looking helm for excal Now I noticed that it's now been changed at the back and the things now dangle at the top and I think it looks really really silly.

The rest of the helmet is perfection in my opinion, and the back things which float up whenever you move, especially when running, then gradually fall down when you stop moving, really brings the look of the helmet now. As trivial as this may seem, I'd like the things at the back to stay idle and not move at all.

I like the idea of dangly bits, but I think they shouldn't be dangly on excal's pendragon helm. Please consider fixing this.

Cheers

So I've been having a bit of fun with Excal lately, because it's nice just to  go back to being an old frame.

So whilst playing, I use the pendragon helm because I think it's the best looking helm for excal Now I noticed that it's now been changed at the back and the things now dangle at the top and I think it looks really really silly.

The rest of the helmet is perfection in my opinion, and the back things which float up whenever you move, especially when running, then gradually fall down when you stop moving, really brings the look of the helmet now. As trivial as this may seem, I'd like the things at the back to stay idle and not move at all.

I like the idea of dangly bits, but I think they shouldn't be dangly on excal's pendragon helm. Please consider fixing this.

Cheers

I believe it was roughly Livestream 14/15 where Mynki said that every frame has it's own little quirks, they all have something that makes them unique or silly. For excal, being that he is almost the pinnacle of humanoid frames, a lot of the unique/silliness lies within his helmets. Have you seen the Avalon Helmet? That S#&$ is crazy.

I believe it was roughly Livestream 14/15 where Mynki said that every frame has it's own little quirks, they all have something that makes them unique or silly. For excal, being that he is almost the pinnacle of humanoid frames, a lot of the unique/silliness lies within his helmets. Have you seen the Avalon Helmet? That S#&$ is crazy.

I like all of Excalibur's helmets. The Avalon helmet makes him look more evolved while the Pendragon helmet gives him a "rugged/veteran" look.

Yes, I find this bug to be particularly annoying.  It's a physics based doodad that doesn't quite get the job done.  I want to say it wasn't always bugged like that.  No, it's not part of Excalibur's "charm."  Please fix but I wager it's a very low priority for them.  Still a handsome helmet overall (when not moving).

I think the dangly thing on the Pendragon helm is a nifty quirk, actually. What bugs me though is that the helm doesn't seem to have a high res texture. His normal and Avalon helm are smooth while Pendragon's ridges and finer details are rather pixelated. I believe a few other frames have similar issues with their helms too.

That the rings move up and down doesnt bother me, what bothers me is that they settle so slow after moving like they are moving in water. Would be better if they just flip flop around. But still they dont look as silly as the flaps on Volts Pulse helmet.