Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Necramech Leveling Reseting

(PSN)LordChiefpre

I've manage to level my Necramech to r8, reset to r0. Level again to r5, reset to 0, Level again to r14 reset to 0. Has the Aquarex max rank, reset to 0.

I'm letting it get blown up like others said to keep the rank. But when I transfer back into the mech it resets to r0.

DE Please fix this bug.. so the necramech will stop loosing its ranks.

Yeah, it's bugged. You randomly lose all Affinity gained with your mech (and its weapons) when returning from a mission. There's no exact thing to pinpoint as to why, and all my solutions have been placebos (logging out and back in after it happened 3 times in a row, and then bringing the mech directly to the exit, getting out, switching to frame and exiting through the door), working 3/4 times.

Respawning it always resets the xp

Traveling too far from a mech can reset xp

Host migrations reset xp

Treat the mech like it only has one life. After it's destroyed, it's over, go to extraction. Best if you play solo or host for most reliable xp saving.

If the mech is still alive, walk it all the way back, and bring it as close to the extraction zone as possible. I jump right out as operator, I don't transfer back to my warframe, and extract while staying close to the mech. 

After hitting 30, you are free to respawn it without fear, unless you forma it.

Just now, Talinthis said:

correct. until it gets fixed, once it is destroyed it is basically not useable anymore for the rest of that session (it is but you lose all your affintiy)

Ok, thanks. I really hope that's the first bug that is going to get fixed

Archived