Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why doesn't operator benefit from fetch/vacuum?

Loveframe

Because Operator = Limited.

DE have stated they never wanted Operators to replace Warframes, just to act as a Sidekick function to them. An Additional power, not a Replacement.
Knowing how much they HATE giving the Player-base any additional when it comes to Vacuum, they probably assumed giving that to Operators would be some kind of nail in the coffin for many Warframes. (Same reason they don't give Operators Side-arms or Melees yet, despite admitting they have discussed the possibility.

Until picking up Energy Orbs as the Operator stops wasting them, and instead actually shares them with the Frame,
I most certainly do NOT want Vacuum to be active while in Operator mode, thank you very much.

Mind, Enemy & Loot Radar, that would be very much welcome to transfer over, heh.

Or, add some Waybound Focus nodes for Radar / Orb sharing / Vacuum effects.

I suppose lore-wise it can be explained as our warframes have some chip that connects them to our companions. We loose this connection when transference out.

But I agree, this is dumb and inconvenient. We suppose to kill those dark-colored vomvalysts at night in POE, or inside the murex in railjack missions, and it's kind of dark in there too. In operator form it's so hard to see them without enemy sense.

4 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

I most certainly do NOT want Vacuum to be active while in Operator mode, thank you very much.

Mind, Enemy & Loot Radar, that would be very much welcome to transfer over, heh.

Oh, right, the post was about Vacuum. And I'm here complaining about radar 🙃

6 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

Or, add some Waybound Focus nodes for Radar / Orb sharing / Vacuum effects.

Agreed, that would be a good solution too, since we can turn off undesired focus abilities.

Archived