Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Pls Make Widow The Next Frame !

BUTSHI309-EGT-

No more new frames, Please! I know theres a lot of nice ideas and stuff but DE should first make alternative genders for each frame like they were talking about it! The more frames we have the more work they will have to do for that. Also, Berserk is the next one which is coming.

No more new frames, Please! I know theres a lot of nice ideas and stuff but DE should first make alternative genders for each frame like they were talking about it! The more frames we have the more work they will have to do for that.

This. Every new design added is another addition to everyone minus Nyx&Excal.

They intended to make the alternate-gender warframes UNIQUE as frames, with their own designated powers, if I recall.

So, in the end, there will be more work for this anyway.

I wouldnt mind if they would just make a craftable skin for each frame that changes the gender, but if we had an alternative frame for each theme, and only theme-locked skills (so 8 skills per frame) it would be cooler I think and would give the artist the chance to give us even more cool stuff.

Edited by Genoscythe

I think they need to focus more on what they have rather than new warframes. Currently, they have a really good pool of them. Leveling each one of those alone (without Affinity Booster) would give you at least 300+ hours of play time. Without a in-depth story line or lore, many people would get tired of doing the same thing over and over without a feeling of (Story Line) accomplishment.

Also, just an FYI, making a thread with "DE Pls Make ________ The Next Frame" doesn't really help the chances of it happening any time soon. If this thread blew up with 100+ pages with people demanding a warframe, the smartest thing DE could do is tease it and not release it for 6-8 months. That would keep players hanging around. Almost like what Riot did for "Urf", who was rumored to be a champion released back in season 1.