Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are everyone’s thoughts on the Necramech boss/ enemies

(XBOX)CI shadow2397

I've been playing for a while and I just have to say that this is a three star bounty so to all the people saying you just need X loadout really isn't relevant when this is content that most casual players should be able to complete. If a veteran player like me is having a bit more difficulty with this in comparison to the other bounties marked at the same or higher levels then there is a problem. For all of my farming in this open world I was in solo mode (in case that matters).

The Necromech AI seems to use its shield much too often, especially right when you knock its arms off; the deflected damage can also probably be confusing to players who haven't completed the star chart yet or dense players like me who have to go to the forums to realize that's a mechanic. The arms at this level range can also be overly tanky for no reason other than to be a bullet sponge from what I can tell. All this coupled with a slowing ability makes this far too complicated and challenging for the skill level it's intended for.

BTW: Excal umbra exalted blade can kill it pretty quickly and easily if you want to cheese.

Sidenote: also learned that Mesa's peacemaker will target the Mech but will not deal damage.

46 minutes ago, (XB1)CI shadow2397 said:

I wanna know how everyone else is dealing with this new enemy 

They die too easily. 

"I expected more, I deserve a challenge!" 

Seriously though, after the talk on the forums I thought they would be tough... nope. Just parkour while their invuln shield is up, then when it's not, shoot off it's arms while it hops around like the Black Knight from Monty Python and then shoot it in the back of the head. If it keeps spinning a pet can distract it and pull aggro for you while you get the back of it. If you have a decently modded archgun even with no forma they make a bad joke of these things, but so does any weapon that does a lot of damage in one shot like Rubico Prime. 

Edit: Also with Vazarin I have eight free revives for my pet so it can easily play meat shield for me while I focus on weak points at my leisure. 

20 minutes ago, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

I wish I could just skip to the 3rd one

Oh me too. 

My computer has been spotty lately, so it's really frustrating to have to do endless style mission knowing I might crash and lose a lot of stuff, I think it saves some of the direct bounty rewards but that's only a fraction of what I'm down there for. 

I wish I could just go straight to the highest vault even if it scaled a lot harder to start with or something. 

Janky, inconsistent, and frustrating.

Half the time they die in five seconds from explosives and Octavia mallets.

The other half of the time they spam their Reflect Skin and wipe the squad. And within those half, half the time they can only cast Reflect Skin once or twice and it goes away from a single void dash, the other half of the time they spam Natah's Denial and keep casting Reflect Skin, and prevent anyone from casting anything for five seconds, or from void dashing for 54,594 seconds, and the battle just drags on and on and ARGH I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW IT WAS SO EASY LAST TIME

Absolutely no fun.

It's either instakill them or don't have any fun.

I'm sorry [DE] but not everyone is such a metaslave, and I have a good kitgun that can kill Mechs in a second if the correct conditions are met.

And my god the conditions are so damn inconsistent. "Hurr durr lets make a shield that reflects damage that gets ripped off by shooting it"

I use the shower nozzle amp and it's ridiculous that they can spam their shield back up BEFORE I'M DONE WITH GOING FROM OPERATOR TO THE WARFRAME

Also CC is broken on the Mechs, they just spin around in Harrow's condemn so even if there's a chance where all the moons of the galaxy are lined up and the Mech doesn't spam the shield up before you take five shots the mech still spins around making it impossible to hit without punchthrough solo.

Also I love Bloodborne, up in my all time favourite games and it has taught me to be an offensive dodger, and it feels so damn bad when you do a cool dodge slide under their one armed melee attack, flick to their backback AND IT'S IMMUNE FOR NO REASON

Sure it's fine if people can instakill the mechs no biggie but why in the absolute blessed tumor of Vay Hek's left asscheek must it be so hard for people who do not metaslave and still can melt Liches and starter Steel Path with their weapons.

It's broken, bad and designed without any logic, and if you're saying it's "fun" while instakilling them you're talking about an experience that does not even interact with the boss at all.

I just got done with my grind for my own mech because the game decided to give me the lowest tier loid standing thingies for a day, but my god I'll just buy the mods off the market because the fight is so unenjoyably broken.

Archived