Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.6

[DE]Megan

11 minutes ago, Lichformed said:

Sure yeah there's a natural curve of MR to playtime in the game, but I am currently MR23 after starting early january of 2015 for the first time according to Steam screenshots, but there are a lot of way higher MR players who have played after many many many many changes to the game, and sure it's unrealistic to farm MR without going through the game, but it's still a lot of opportunities and boosters naturally missed depending on player.

And imo if you really wanted to be sure with a system like this that breaks all the before known rules of Warframes for years it should've been like a MR30 prize or something really. Minimum 17 at least to finally raise the meaning of having higher than 16MR

And really Helminth would've been best to be left on the design table because it opens so many balancing issues later on.

While I do agree that MR is not necessarily representative of time spent with the game, it is a clear representation of how many weapons/frames the player has used (which have a pretty obvious relationship to experience of game mechanics).

As someone who is MR29 with around 65K until MR30 I can safely say that my general knowledge of frames and weapons is better than most players around MR23. My playtime is also relatively low for a MR29 (like 1.5k hours maybe... not totally sure) but because I have experimented with so many different weapon/mod/frame combinations the mechanics and nuances of the game are second nature to me, at this point. 

I only bring this up because I'd imagine other MR29 players are in a similar boat.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Helminth Subsume flower for the currently Subsuming Warframe having default flower colours (pink petals) if the Warframe being Subsumed had default colours.

This isn't fixed. This is my Octavia from the morning and Oberon from yesterday.

G6YkK29.png

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed ability to reach the Isolation Vaults without doing an Insolation Bounty.

This, This point may have  created new bug, for sure not intentionally. 

So what is happening now,  I am not allowed to enter vaults  when finished  the event, plus  tire 2 and tire 3  bounty rewards being  dropped long long after we actually entered  vaults. 

Huge step back guys, really  huge ! 

Hi guys thank for the hotfix i was wondering if there will be any further changes to the companions. 

-As of right now there is no bonus for guilding a companion.

-No attachements other than ephemeras 

-No skins 

I really like these new little infested companions and im hoping you guys continue with them!

There's still a majorly gamebreaking bug for people who're getting into Necramech + Umbra gameplay:
When trying to transfer out of a Necramech, if Umbra is too close, Umbra will not let you in - it'd require him to be beaten into the locked A-pose by enemies before I could take control. You then suffer, trying to figure out why Umbra won't move, budge, or obey.

Anyone who's faced this issue will have spoken about it. It's one of the most important blockers before you proceed to allow Necramechs to siege the system in storm.

For the love of god make the Scintillant resource actually uncommon rather than it being rarer than Primed Chamber Pre-Baro-Acquisition. Most games I run into, most people agree, they doubt the resource even exists by how much they grind only to never see it. I've done 20 vaults and not seen a single Scintillant in there too. This is stupid levels of grind, the bounty claims its a COMMON drop yet its like looking for #*!%ing Bigfoot.

Archived