Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.6

Did people report the sudden issue being teleported backwards when trying to enter the opened isolation vault? For me it started happening with the hotfix. Every single time. Have to walk towards the threshold over and over til it lets me in, every time.

• Like 3

please add Deimos in the extractor section on mobile.

currently all planets are added, except deimos..

also during the ISO vault, code area toward the inside of The vault, (where the operator hits a code displayed on the door) sometimes all I can see is a single kind of requime mod for all 4 codes.. resulting to failed ISO vault sometimes.. maybe its just me but it happened more than once.. 

Edited by aKiAxRaHm
  • Like 1

Resonator still breaks your ability to use weapons when infused on another frame (especially Zephyr in my case), with fair consistency while enemies are present. I've later confirmed that it can occur in most missions.

Edited by Scorn
  • Like 1

With this update, tier 2 vault mission does not complete for me: Vault looted, and bonus fulfilled. Exit via the Esophage. Mission does not finish. 2/2 both client, and host. Mission failed when extracting to Necralisk. No rewards or tokens gained for tier 2.

As host, I am getting operator jumping in void mode, rather than dash.

Also cannot easily cross the vault door boundary as client. Get blankscreen-teleported back outside many times.

Edited by Leo.lev
add vault door threshold client teleport
  • Like 3
10 minutes ago, aKiAxRaHm said:

also during the ISO vault, code area toward the inside of The vault, (where the operator hits a code displayed on the door) sometimes all I can see is a single kind of requime mod for all 4 codes.. resulting to failed ISO vault sometimes.. maybe its just me but it happened more than once.. 

Happened to me once while in a squad (post hotfix earlier). The others saw the actual symbols. I just saw Fass four times.

Edited by Aeoni
6 minutes ago, Leo.lev said:

With this update, tier 2 vault mission does not complete for me: Vault looted, and bonus fulfilled. Exit via the Esophage. Mission does not finish. 2/2 both client, and host. Mission failed when extracting to Necralisk. No rewards or tokens gained for tier 2.

Also cannot easily cross the vault door boundary as client. Get blankscreen-teleported back outside many times.

Can confirm these.

My squad figured out that you need to go to a specific earlier vault or mother (the first?) after mission 2 and it will complete; same for 3. Rewards are given then. I wish I could give you the specifics; I would recommend following that really weirdly placed yellow marker at that stage. Might work as a workaround for now. And yes, this started with the hotfix.

3 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix!

Please:

• Add an optional Steel Path Isolation Vault bounty that spawns 5 Necramech targets as well as applies the Mod Drop Chance and Resource Drop Chance boosters for farming Necramech Mods, Scintillant, and Necraloid standing. This would be an indirect way to buff Scintillant and Necramech mod drops without handing them to players. Increased levels for increased rewards!
  • Add permanent family token exchange deals (Grandmother too) that are a bit less efficient than the time-gated ones.
  • Slightly adjust Railjack and similar resources for Helminth to be consistent with other costs given their aquisition (Asterite is an outlier).
  • Add more capacity to Necramechs, reduce some mod costs, and/or remove 2 mod slots. It's really annoying to have 12 mod slots that you will never be able to use due to capacity limitations. This was a problem with the launch of Empyrean and how Avionics capacity was more limited than slots.

amen.

the necramech keeps losing experience, it is less frequent but it keeps happening, the companion's animal instinct no longer works while using the necramech, which is annoying not being able to use the minimap. When the necramech is summoned the second time, the default health starts at 1500 and 500 shield .The vaults reload the screen when you enter and sometimes it indicates that the mission is not finished and stops marking the exit and indicates the mission in the first vault (during cycle change)

Edited by Kur4tse
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix!

Please:

• Add an optional Steel Path Isolation Vault bounty that spawns 5 Necramech targets as well as applies the Mod Drop Chance and Resource Drop Chance boosters for farming Necramech Mods, Scintillant, and Necraloid standing. This would be an indirect way to buff Scintillant and Necramech mod drops without handing them to players. Increased levels for increased rewards!
  • Add permanent family token exchange deals (Grandmother too) that are a bit less efficient than the time-gated ones.
  • Slightly adjust Railjack and similar resources for Helminth to be consistent with other costs given their aquisition (Asterite is an outlier).
  • Add more capacity to Necramechs, reduce some mod costs, and/or remove 2 mod slots. It's really annoying to have 12 mod slots that you will never be able to use due to capacity limitations. This was a problem with the launch of Empyrean and how Avionics capacity was more limited than slots.

amen. Also, the mech isnt picking up  health and when summoned after destruction spawns with very little health.

• Like 1

Cool, but you forgot to fix the velocipods falling out of the map when hit with a tranq AFTER they've been put to sleep (Equinox, Ivara)
Also, make it so we can capture the velocipods with abilities that put them to sleep, like every other animal out there.

Secondly, fix the mining spots whose dots (the flashing blue thingies that initiate the mining minigame) mix with the geometry, making it impossible to mine. While you're at it, make the diamond indicator brighter or something, it blends in way too much with the environment.

Speaking of blending in with the environment, the infested (the regular weak units [Runner, Charger, Mutalists (the flying one)] ) can be hard to discern from the environment in a lot of cases, especially when there is infested "vegetation" around.

Third, fix the aggro distance for the infested, as they can rush you from like 80 meters away, making regular mining and fishing more annoying than they currently are.

Fourth (and i cannot stress this enough)  rework the token system with the Entrati other than the Mother. Having to rely on rng to get tokens (as you may not have what the members ask at the moment) is stupid enough. At least either significantly reduce the cost of Grandmother's tokens, or rework the system entirely. It was fun with Ticker in Fortuna, but there we had other ways to get what we wanted and it wasn't mandatory.

• Like 3

Just had an Iso Vault bounty skip the first phase and lead us to the same vault we had just cleared. Completing the bounty was impossible because the crystal at the vault door was already activated.

Also DE, please give Necramechs the same ammo regeneration rate Archwings have. Having to sit there and wait a minute to get ammo back is just unnecessarily tedious.

• Like 1

Also maybe revise the damage output of Deimos Jungulus` disc attack. A Lvl 20 Jungulus can "oneshot" my Mesa through shatter shield and Adaptation with its insane gas procs.

Just to clarify: I don´t have a problem with enemies dealing a lot of damage, but it should fit their level. Currently Lvl 20 Jungulus deal damage you would expect from a Lvl 50+.

Edited by -Ironheade-
4 hours ago, Wolf_and_Fox said:

Remove the ability to Rush eating warframes now. That is hands how the worst change you could have damn made. This is not fair to Free to play players and this is made just to sap people of money. 

Being that you can earn the currency For Free, in game, this has nothing to do with being Free to play or not.

There is no reason you can't make 100p a day in 2 hours casual Farming starting at MR 6 as a Free to play player.

The Failure to do so means that you don't understand the systems and how to generate plat eFFiciently, not that you can't pay the plat.

I reject this outright.

I don't like the idea oF rushing it, but it also does Very little good to do so, just means you eat more resources Faster and pay  plat to do so because oF the resource cooldown (until you hit rank 8).  That said, most people will probably only rush a Few Frames they really want and throw the rest in over time to conserve Resources.

Being Free to Play has nothing to do with the problems surrounding this and your argument is very bad and weak.

4 hours ago, -Mittens- said:

Okay I have multiple issues with both of these bullets in particular. 
1) Deimos units were already fairly aggressive, and this only serves to make fishing and mining and just doing any other thing more of a pain. It also doesn't help that you've made the units incredibly tanky AND resistant to viral, which is the current meta element. It feels like this was all done for the specific purpose of making Deimos challenging, when in reality it just makes the enemies far more annoying. 

2) You tweaked the SOUNDS of Trumna? Why not tweak the reload? Trumna has a FIVE SECOND reload, and Sepulcrum has a FOUR SECOND reload. These reload times are ungodly and way too long. I should not have to be forced to use reload speed mods for my guns because of some punishing, overly long reload time. 

3 [and this isn't part of the bullet points]) when are you going to make getting Necramech mods actually bearable and not absolutely awful? The rares should not be as low of a drop chance as they are, and neither should the uncommons or even the chance to get a mod entirely. I find myself just wanting to buy all the mods because I don't want to spend literal hours doing the exact same boring mobile defense-style missions, and I shouldn't feel that way. 

TL;DR: The enemies were FINE as is, Trumna/Sepulcrum need their reloads cut at LEAST in half, and Necramech mods need to be an easier farm. 

Just a thought if you have Ivara mod her for duration and use her for farming you can be invis for a very long time, I've done the whole map invis 

thanks for the fixes! can we please get a fix for deimos enemies not being affected by limbo stasis,  as well as not being able to scan simaris targets that are frozen in stasis inside a cataclysm bubble. i main limbo (I fully anticipate catching shade for this) and it would be nice to be able to use him again.

• Like 1