Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.6

8 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix!

Please:

• Add an optional Steel Path Isolation Vault bounty that spawns 5 Necramech targets as well as applies the Mod Drop Chance and Resource Drop Chance boosters for farming Necramech Mods, Scintillant, and Necraloid standing. This would be an indirect way to buff Scintillant and Necramech mod drops without handing them to players. Increased levels for increased rewards!
  • Add permanent family token exchange deals (Grandmother too) that are a bit less efficient than the time-gated ones. This would reduce player burnout and reward active players more than non-active, but give players who play less frequently a consistent and solid progression system if they choose to partake in it.
  • Slightly adjust Railjack and similar resources for Helminth to be consistent with other costs given their aquisition (Asterite is an outlier).
  • Add more capacity to Necramechs, reduce some mod costs, and/or remove 2 mod slots. It's really annoying to have 12 mod slots that you will never be able to fully use due to capacity limitations. This was a problem with the launch of Empyrean and how Avionics capacity was more limited than slots.

Yes, please listen, these are good suggestions!

• Like 2

Please take a look at the builds started from the Warframe app, started the Sepulcrum weapon and now I can't find it anywhere when I logged in on PC. Already sent in a ticket and this kinda puts me off of ever using the app again for foundry usage.

The Deimos Jugulus attacks all counting as melee is literally gamebreaking in Steel Path. Frames like Zephyr and Mesa that have abilities defending against projectile attacks have absolutely no defence against the Jugulus and the gas procs are one-shots on every tick through 1k health. Something needs to be adjusted here because that's beyond overtuned.

Edited by Alpha_Zerg
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, master_of_destiny said:

Scintillant. ... 

Seriglass Shards...

We're a week in and the only thing I'm really capable of seeing as a fair grind is the pets...

So, bile is a joke... This is a huge trap for players, meant to force long term grind rather than engagement and usage. ... You unlocked the subsume for money....ok. ... It's effectively allowing people to rank up to 10 very quickly, have access to everything, but also have them required to blow through a silly amount of resources.

The new infested pistol (Zymos) is...who thought this was fun?

The claws....  Why?

The biggest problem with scintillant was that we didn't have a clue where it actually came from, except the somewhat rare drops & rewards (bounties & Necramechs). My guess is that 99% of the playerbase did one Isolation Vault after another and getting frustrated with the small amount of scintillant gained (me included), but all the time thinking it dropped from a container or something and missing it floating around (so not collecting it). Not unsurprising in a totally new environment filled with lots of other new goodies. Now that I know what to look for, I have plenty of scintillant.

Seriglass Shards are a b*tch if you want to get it fast and haven't planned ahead by collecting tokens. On the other hand, if you pick up the one/two token deals when visiting the Necralisk, you will always have enough family tokens when needed and it will basically cost you nothing, since you get them from the basic resources. The only exception is the son, you need to do a certain amount of conservation hunting to have enough tags for his tokens.

I think Cambion Drift is DE's best work so far, and the only insane grind are the Necramech mods (and that is currently also "beyond insane"). Most resources have several different acquisition paths, which is super design. If you get into Cambion Drift, you will get resources from "everywhere". If you hate something specific )like mining), there is another way of getting the stuff (pylons, bounties). Well thought out, in my opinion.

Bile is surprisingly expensive, but now that you can buy your way through the subsumation process there has to be some check & balance on how quickly players get everything. It would be a total joke if you could buy the warframes for money (alternatively pay to insta-build them in the foundry) and then again pay to insta-subsume them. I repeat, it would make the new helminth system a total joke if rich players (only) could simply subsume everything in one day just by using money. It would be a new kind of Warframe, one I decidedly would not like. So there HAS to be a check & balance to progress, something you cannot just buy. It could have been the 24 hours (which would have allowed for cheaper bile costs), now that you can buy insta-subsume it has to be the resources needed. It is now the ONLY way left to slow things down a bit.

Zymos is great. I am having a lot of fun with Zymos, it is unique and the mechanics rewards slower and more deliberate game play. Love the sound of the enemies skulls cracking (yeah, I know, but...). It's a thousands time better than just another meta-hose.

Keratinos are also fun, though I generally is not that great a fun of claws (or short range melee in any form, too much mouse clicking). Super great gas proc weapon for sneaky warframes. Only drawback is that Keratinos is pretty close to Karyst Prime from a usage perspective.

• Like 2
  • Vaults are screwed, once opened second and third it makes you go all the way back to first to complete, thankfully it did complete however
  • Necramech's spawn with half health and shields, they are also utterly crap beyond low levels, toxin rips them apart in seconds
  • Something random in vaults removes all active powers, prevents powers and at times, locks you from swapping to or from operator mode, seems to be location specific as you can move a bit, get all your abilities back, go back to spot and there gone
  • Like 4
  • Operator Void Dash still broken (especially in the battle against Nekramech)
  • Ivara Prowl energy color is broken (color does not change). Same for Prowl himself - it periodically does not work not only on Deimos, but also in other missions
  • The tentacles that pull the player from the Entrati Vault to the surface are broken
  • Nekramech does not appear in the Codex after scanning, and he cannot be spawned in the Simulacrum.
  • Animals on Deimos (especially Vulpaphylas) often get stuck in the rocks. Also, should enter their own icon for the animals on the map, or simply change the color from red to another, because you constantly confuse them with enemies when you look at the radar.
  • The objectives on the Entrati Vault is often bugged. There are 3 Entrati Vaults on Deimos: First threat level, second and third (1, 2 and 3 Nechramechs). In the place where the second level of the Vault threat (Two Nekramechs) - the first level is triggered. And in the place where the third - the second works. And after you complete 1-1-2, you can find the 3rd level at the location, but the player will be sent to the Vault of the 1st level, which has already been done, and the reward will be received only for the objective.
  • Exploiter Orb is broken (screenshots below). This bug occurs after the first stage of the boss battle, when you need to return to the surface. Personal note: However, before entering the first stage of the battle (when I entered the cave, but not into the dock and the level started loading), I heard the Orb walking above me inside the rock, as if it was already on the surface, but in fact she was not there when I arrived. In addition to sounds, she was displayed on the radar.

l2UW8YQ.jpg

WA2JUbg.jpg

5in3QGK.jpg

• Helminth requires too many Railjack resources. Even for those who spent a lot of time in Empyrean (especially with a 2x boost like me) this is too much.  Repeats the story with the cost of resources for Railjack parts. The cost was reduced after a while. I think there is no need to repeat the previous mistake and wait few months to do this.
Edited by AdvisorZ
UPD
  • Like 4
10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed not gaining weapon XP when shooting from a K-Drive or Velocipod.

Need a fix for not being able to shoot tranq rifle while riding a Velocipod. How can I attempt to shoot a Velocipod while riding a Velocipod if i cant use it?

• Like 2

Thanks for the hotfix.

Can you please fix the spear fishing getting stuck (unstuck is useless), make you to forcibly abandon the mission. And fix k-drive when mount it's automatically dismount for a few of times. 

I don't have any other bugs or they're minor bug, so can you please?

• Like 1
hace 10 horas, Aceofgods dijo:

Please add Necramech mods to Necraloid Syndicate. Necraloid syndicate has little use once achieving rank 3, and having 16 mods drop from a single enemy with 10% drop chance is absurd.

YES YES YES PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE 

• Like 1

Isolation vaults keep breaking in this hotfix, please for the love of god fix it.

Objectives keep being desync'd between players, even when leaving the party and becoming solo, vaults become unenterable because the door gets counted as 2 different states, forcing you out even though you see it open. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Necramech’s not retaining their gained XP if you left the Necramech before you entered the gate/area to return to Town.

Nope, still not fixed.

I just came back from an orb vallis run, having gained about five levels on my mech, all of which was lost as soon as I stepped into the elevator.

• Like 1

according to the droptables, only five of the necramech mods drop from the necramechs. Where do we get the other 6? 11?.
In the codex, only 11 necramech mods are listed, the mech itself has 12 slots. other sources speak of 16 mods.
seems pretty inconsistent.

Furthermore, scintillant is listed in game as a "common" reward from the level 15-25 bounty. On the droptable site linked above, it's listed as "rare" with 7.5%, 3.75%, and 3% chances for the different stages.

Edited by Mystery0us
Added note about scintillant
  • Like 1

Kuva Charkur's projektile trail is broken, is makes shots impossible to track and needs to be fixed.

thansk for adding the rusing and fixing the flowers

please lower railjack costs by at least a factor of 50, 100 if you actualy wanmt people to maybee have an incetive to play.

11 hours ago, BLacK_DiSMaY said:

Thanks for the hotfix.

Could a revision of the Cambion Drift bounties be done, especially in regards to multiplayer scaling? The Latrox Une bounty in its current state takes much longer to complete compared to other bounties due to the abysmally low sample drop frequency, and its bonus objective is impossible to accomplish in multiplayer since there is no way 20 samples can be uploaded in a minute. Excavator and Garv bounties also scale poorly in multiplayer.

False. You need CC. Did it last night in under a minute while in a pug. I was playing as Baruuk. Lull spam, and nothing will touch Latrox.

To be fair, the only drop that needs fixing and/ or has to have another place to get it is Necramech mods. Idea with buying them for Loid standing is great IMO - i allready got everything from him (for now at least - waiting for second necramech and some new weapons?) and doing vaults to have 0.2% chance for mof i a bit too extreme.

• Like 1

Impossible to select Mother bounty: 

after getting back from a bounty, apparently some player in the party selected the mission before the host, and another left the party. The UI became inconsistent, I could not see the party, leave it, or vote on the mission - then I could not not select a different mission as well. 

Had to leave the Necralisk. 

• Like 1