Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.6

[DE]Megan

16 hours ago, Aceofgods said:

Please add Necramech mods to Necraloid Syndicate. Necraloid syndicate has little use once achieving rank 3, and having 16 mods drop from a single enemy with 10% drop chance is absurd.

This I second third and fourth this be a top PRIORITY for all platforms in an immediate hotfix 

Is the energy color issue on Nidus' Ravenous Ability getting fixed anytime soon? It's been a year now since it was reported, and now it is being reported again. I was really hoping for a fix when Heart of Deimos came out, especially since you included Nidus in the Initiate Pack for new players, but I was really let down when I saw that this was not fixed. Now it's not just annoying for players who have had Nidus for a while, but it also leaves a bad impression on new players who buy the pack. Please fix this DE!

Seems the "fix" to the Sly Vulpaphyla's Survival instinct is a dud.

The ability's core issue is that it is breaking itself rapidly and preventing it from activating for the remainder of the mission. That issue still remains. Also the fix to not seeing the FX clientside probably isn't to Show FX on EVERY single kill even if the ability is broken or not supposed to buff...

So please look into it and fix it properly. I love my infested fox with its adorable larvae form and want to bring her to long high-level missions, but so long as the ability is broken. Both by spamming the overly flashy FX and not actually doing anything. Is preventing me from such :<

Hey, thanks for the hot fix!

here are a few things i have seen while playing that i would like to have addressed, should you guys have the time/desire to do so.

1. wisp mote buffs don't seem to affect the eidolon lures in plains of eidolon, and that is a frustrating thing when playing the eidolon hunts, since i can't heal them, we would still need another healer, and this is inconsistent when allowing her motes to affect most every other allies.  plz fix.

2. please add some way of allowing us to pair up cosmetic configurations on our archguns with our regular loadouts.  i set up loadouts for pretty much all of my frames, and always calling down an archgun with colors that don't match the frame, is extremely annoying.  it makes it impossible to one click the loadout and have all the fashion match up.  i don't care how its done, i would just love to have my full fashion setups working, because having arching loadouts and warframe loadouts that are separate entities that you can't link/pair together in any way is not working.

3. i fed my chroma to the helminth to give my crazy high strength wisp some extra reload speed and then the weapon swap speed for some fun gunning, only to find that the reload speed and the weapon swap speed multipliers scale off of ability duration instead of strength, which immensely confused and frustrated me, as nearly all abilities have their effect's potency affected by power strength, so finding out that the reload speed was trash on my build where it should be strong was frustrating.  why the inconsistency?  strength makes the abilities effects stronger, so why is duration improving it and not strength?  while reload speed and swap speed are tied to time, it is flawed logic at best to make duration affect the potency of those effects, so please change it to strength.  on a side note, the damage of those auras are absolute garbage, and making the elemental ward actually capable of killing enemies who enter it would also be great.  chroma's 1 and 4 too plz.

49 minutes ago, Teletric said:

Is the energy color issue on Nidus' Ravenous Ability getting fixed anytime soon? It's been a year now since it was reported, and now it is being reported again. I was really hoping for a fix when Heart of Deimos came out, especially since you included Nidus in the Initiate Pack for new players, but I was really let down when I saw that this was not fixed. Now it's not just annoying for players who have had Nidus for a while, but it also leaves a bad impression on new players who buy the pack. Please fix this DE!

Seeing that they never fixed the butchered rock texture quality on Wukong Deluxe skin. (Trust me it used to look much more detailed and not so low res like from a 2000's video game)

You gonna have to get used to mismatched tendrills color i'm afraid :<

Fixing small cosmetic issues like these seem to be very low priority with a chance of never being fixed or fixed years later.

18 hours ago, Timothy_Mark said:

FINALLY! i dont want to sacrifice any warframes and im not interested with helminth, i just want those necramechs to work well, and all we need now is to replace those relics in isolation vault bounties with necramech mods and perfect. 

Dang, I thought I was the only one lol. Haven't even bought the segment yet. I'll take it a step further even and say Helminth is the most overrated system in the game.

Already mentionned a few time elsewhere; but T2 and T3 Isolation vaults are bugged; upon opeining their respective vault you are waypointed to the first vault each time and actually have to go all the way back there to earn T2 and T3 rewards. Speaking oif reward, It would not hurt any one to inscrease chances drop for damaged weapons parts, on one want to get a relic for a 30-45min mission.

4 hours ago, master_of_destiny said:

To your first statement regarding Scintillant....yes and no. 

Let's talk about required Seriglass.  We need 4 right now. 

I will agree that this is the best open world release to date. 

Regarding the Helminth....is this sarcasm?  I ask because I might misunderstand.  You can buy warframes in the market for platinum.  You can then subsume them, and pay platinum to expedite the process.  The only wall here is the Bile costing for subsuming.  

Zymos is not great.  It's a unique niche weapon.  If you want to argue take it to a defense or survival mission.  Tell me how long the ammo lasts...remembering it was almost doubled in a patch. 

Keratinos is another weapon that doesn't know what it wants to be.  

First up I think one of the underlying differences is that you want all new Deimos content as soon as possible, while I want it to last as long as possible. We are only one week in with a new open world part, something that comes along not even once a year (PoE in autumn 2017, OV in November 2018). Yes, there might be a little new content once in a while, but mostly what you see is what you get. For a long while. It is a personal choice of course, but currently my preferred way of playing Warframe is to take it a bit slower. That is because while rushing something is fun in its own way, adding purpose and drama, it easily and unnecessarily becomes stressful. Also there is the negative feedback loop of "the better you succeed the quicker you have nothing left to do".

If you think about not getting everything during the first week, gathering standing & resources in Cambion Drift is not bad, with a few exceptions (notably Necramech mods). Or rather, the "bad" part is probably that everything goes too quickly.

The only problem with getting Seriglass is deciding to get 4 during the first week. If you play chill you are sure to get one and can easily get two. That is by hanging out on Cambion Drift, doing a few Isolation Vaults each day, doing the occasional bounty with friends. You buy the the cheap tokens whenever you visit the Necralisk and they keep stacking up.

For the same reasons as above I am looking forward to subsuming a warframe per day. I don't need more than that, since checking out new builds & combos takes hours, and that is the fun part. Especially when ganging up with friends. Anyone can freely spend feed their plat to Helminth if they feel like it, but in my personal opinion that is simply nuts. What I don't like is Warframe emulating a P2W-game. While there is no true "win" condition, the closest you can get is "having everything". If you can pay to have everything easily and quickly without having to do anything except paying for it, then you have reached the Warframe equivalent of P2W. And that is why the Helminth needs it's wall. Removing the timewall only leaves the Bile-wall, so there you have it. It is now the only way to make players actually play the game to get the Helminth content (after installing it). Though there are players that have resources enough to rank up everything already, if they would choose to do so, but the Helminth was supposed to be high-MR anyway, so...

I have had a quite different experience with Zymos. I did also use it with invis, but currently I have most fun using it with Nova. Survival or defense, no problems. It doesn't have enough punch to quickly drop sortie level corrupted heavy gunners, but it sure is fun to use on mobs. A single shot can drop buttloads of enemies. It doesn't matter that I have heaps of more effective weapons, Zymos is FUN! It's a great addition to the game, except for those drooling for the new meta.

Keratinos is a good weapon, but a bit meh. However, as Keratinos disposition gets better and when I get a Keratinos riven at some point I'm going to roll it for range and see what a maxed range can do. Again, it will never be THE meta-weapon, but Warframe is a game and we are playing for fun, right?

il y a 49 minutes, EmberStar a dit :

And most definitely reduce the feeding cost of Helminth

Wait WHAT ?  You need to pay him to feed him? isn't it supposed to be the other way around ???  hahaha my Helminth will be on a diet if i ever bother buying the segment.

Archived