Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.6

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

50 platinum, as all 24 hour builds. Just checked.

Meant prices for feeding my boy Henry, I can rush subsuming but some prices are high specially the RJ resources & the bile is one of the hardest to feed him.

( Figured the rush cost would be 50p anyway. )

( Yet again the rushing prices are wack, 4 hours left & still 50p in price. )

Subsume costs really needs to be looked at, especially, above all else, the Bile cost. Even the "very experienced" Warframe players are having massive trouble affording it (this is coming from a MR29, btw), and I can't even imagine what it must be like for an MR8.

We can't experiment with different abilities when we can't even afford to infuse one ability onto a quarter of the roster.

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Conservation Animal Tags and Wounded Animal Tags will now appear in the UI popup banner (similar to Argon Crystal) upon collecting an Animal.

But... why?

You (unfortunately) get a (mandatory, forced, unskippable) full-screen hijack with the creature's information.
This makes it very freaking clear what animal you just captured.

do not want more crap popping up on my screen all the time and backlogging the things I do want to see, which end up lost in the deluge.
(e.g. why are Ganglion and Lucent Teroglobes banner-worthy? I have literal thousands by this point.)

Added HUD timers to Vauban’s Minelayer grenades. 

\o/

Fixes:

Yay!
Except this one

Fixed Isolation Vault Necramech Damage resistance not applying to Clients.

Really not a fan of this one.

Like the reward tables of Deimos, there's something really screwy going on with being able to damage Necramechs.

In unrelated news, Deimos Jugulus Rex do not exist, meaning the set can only be gotten as a bounty reward, and did I mention that there's something really screwy going on with those reward tables?

Also, Iso Vault drop tables aren't in the repository.

Nice hotfix DE. But please do try and pay attention to Xaku feedbacks. They have a really really interesting theme, have the potential of being good on all levels, but they lack a lot of good base stats for their abilities and some functions that should be there and some there shouldn't. I'm not an expert at game design definitely, but I do have experience with warframes and their changes and with Xaku you made mistakes that you fixed in the past on other topics and yet somehow here we are again. God I wish I could work on warframe designs.

Nice! plz consider taking a look at the following issues:

Bugs:
- Subsequent vault bounties not being t2 and t3 as expected
- Scintillants spawns (or lack there of)
- Missleading waypoints/loc-pins
- Amps self knockdown
-No mod upgrade screen for mechs

QoL:
- A way to check cycles BEFORE entering HoD
- Fast travel to Loid after first visit done! gj

"You can now Rush Subsume when hovering over the active Subsume ability with the Helminth.

• Please note that Rushing a Subsume will not result in a flower until the next time you visit the Orbiter. Please also note we have made this change based on player requests for it, despite it not being in the original design. "

let me guess, the same people who demanded the mr to be lowed to 8, because 15 was "too high"? meanwhile, people asking why bile is being used for SO MANY THINGS while being extremely costly, and having only 9 items to feed the helminth.

priorities i guess...

6 minutes ago, Wolf_and_Fox said:

Remove the ability to Rush eating warframes now. That is hands how the worst change you could have damn made. This is not fair to Free to play players and this is made just to sap people of money. 

If someone somehow can afford to feed Helminth enough Bile to subsume more than twice per day, mucking let them throw money at the game. I struggle to afford subsuming once per day, and I'm MR29!

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Isolation Vault Necramech Damage resistance not applying to Clients.

• Fixed ability to reach the Isolation Vaults without doing an Insolation Bounty.

• Fixed being able to walk through the blue force-field wall around the Plains of Eidolon as a Necramech. 

Well, goodbye to one-shotting Necramechs with 250k crits...

Just because we skipped a step, doesn't make us "Insolent" :D

Aw man... every time we get past those walls we get shoveled back in :P

Archived