Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.6

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Increased the aggressiveness of Deimos reinforcements. 
  • Tweaked reload sounds of the Trumna.

Okay I have multiple issues with both of these bullets in particular. 
1) Deimos units were already fairly aggressive, and this only serves to make fishing and mining and just doing any other thing more of a pain. It also doesn't help that you've made the units incredibly tanky AND resistant to viral, which is the current meta element. It feels like this was all done for the specific purpose of making Deimos challenging, when in reality it just makes the enemies far more annoying. 

2) You tweaked the SOUNDS of Trumna? Why not tweak the reload? Trumna has a FIVE SECOND reload, and Sepulcrum has a FOUR SECOND reload. These reload times are ungodly and way too long. I should not have to be forced to use reload speed mods for my guns because of some punishing, overly long reload time. 

3 [and this isn't part of the bullet points]) when are you going to make getting Necramech mods actually bearable and not absolutely awful? The rares should not be as low of a drop chance as they are, and neither should the uncommons or even the chance to get a mod entirely. I find myself just wanting to buy all the mods because I don't want to spend literal hours doing the exact same boring mobile defense-style missions, and I shouldn't feel that way. 

TL;DR: The enemies were FINE as is, Trumna/Sepulcrum need their reloads cut at LEAST in half, and Necramech mods need to be an easier farm. 

14 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix!

Please:

• Add an optional Steel Path Isolation Vault bounty that spawns 5 Necramech targets as well as applies the Mod Drop Chance and Resource Drop Chance boosters for farming Necramech Mods, Scintillant, and Necraloid standing. This would be an indirect way to buff Scintillant and Necramech mod drops without handing them to players. Increased levels for increased rewards!
  • Add permanent family token exchange deals (Grandmother too) that are a bit less efficient than the time-gated ones.
  • Slightly adjust Railjack and similar resources for Helminth to be consistent with other costs given their aquisition (Asterite is an outlier).
  • Add more capacity to Necramechs, reduce some mod costs, and/or remove 2 mod slots. It's really annoying to have 12 mod slots that you will never be able to use due to capacity limitations. This was a problem with the launch of Empyrean and how Avionics capacity was more limited than slots.

CALLED IT

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Infested Companion Fixes:

But did you fix the thing that makes it literally impossible to craft a vulpaphyla companion?

I mean, I keep getting the error that "the weapon could not be crafted, parts have not been used" or something. I'm trying to revive an alien fox-cat here, not build a gun.

HELP! D:

11 minutes ago, Lance_Lionroar said:

Thanks for the hotfix.

Can you please make the Cambrian Drift map easier to deal with? For example could you show on the map which cave entrances are connected to which cave systems?

Currently trying to get some fish, and it's very frustrating when I go to a cave that turns out to have nothing in it, then go to a different cave that turns out to connect to the exact same cave I was in. Most caves on this map connect to each other and it would be nice to have clear indication which ones belong to which cave system.

I know this wont be the answer you want, but you can do this yourself with map pins.  Build a bunch, put them in gear and mark the entrance of caves 

I mark all of the out door areas, with what fish are good here, lots of gems here, obscure location everyone but me has memorize for mission X here.

Map pins... use em

1 minute ago, -Mittens- said:

1) Deimos units were already fairly aggressive, and this only serves to make fishing and mining and just doing any other thing more of a pain. It also doesn't help that you've made the units incredibly tanky AND resistant to viral, which is the current meta element. It feels like this was all done for the specific purpose of making Deimos challenging, when in reality it just makes the enemies far more annoying. 

From what I understand, this is to fix enemies in bounties that spawn too far away from the group that don't come and attack and just chill out and make us hunt them. I don't think this should affect mining/fishing, but who knows...

I seriously hope this hotfix resolves ALL the issues with necramechs and weapons not gaining EXP.

We´ve grinded our asses off to get them early, just to experience a truck load of bugs related to their EXP.

I am.... Disappointed. But hopefull.

11 minutes ago, ---Swaggi--- said:

Can you plz decide whether Xaku Ult is a Toggle OR One Cast Ability???
It has a Duration and the base 100 Enbergy Cast cost PLUS a Energy over time Consumption. That Design is horrible. We had it long enough on Ember Ult in the past. Now Xaku? C'mon thought you have learned from your mistakes.

Honestly hoping next week during the Xaku community fix thing they sort that out, personally hate the gyro mags needed because unless you sweat Fortuna you will not be able to get them in any reasonable amount of time. I'd take 5 argon cells or something over the Gyromags 

Archived