Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.6

[DE]Megan

8 minutes ago, Yvainne1 said:

so I did the hotfix, restarted my game and now I am unable to log in. Says Login failed. Check your info.  i have it's right, so idk what is happening

The same is happening to me. I've changed my password and it's not working yet. 😱

This is hapenning only in-game! I've just tested and i'm able to login in the website!

Spoiler

I3tZxKq.png

10 minutes ago, Wolf_and_Fox said:

Remove the ability to Rush eating warframes now. That is hands how the worst change you could have damn made. This is not fair to Free to play players and this is made just to sap people of money. 

LUL you're buggin.

there is nothing different with this change and everything else on a time gate.

2 minutes ago, IamLoco said:

I seriously hope this hotfix resolves ALL the issues with necramechs and weapons not gaining EXP.

We´ve grinded our asses off to get them early, just to experience a truck load of bugs related to their EXP.

I am.... Disappointed. But hopdeful.

I cannot edit my own posting any more. Great new forum update :D

*Hopefull.

Thanks for the hotfix.

Could a revision of the Cambion Drift bounties be done, especially in regards to multiplayer scaling? The Latrox Une bounty in its current state takes much longer to complete compared to other bounties due to the abysmally low sample drop frequency, and its bonus objective is impossible to accomplish in multiplayer since there is no way 20 samples can be uploaded in a minute. Excavator and Garv bounties also scale poorly in multiplayer.

Edit: Nevermind, I either didn't understand how the Latrox bounty worked or this was already fixed.

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

You can now Rush Subsume when hovering over the active Subsume ability with the Helminth.

Make faster subsuming/multiple subsumes at once part of the level up benefits of the Helminth. I dont need unlimited subsume slots when half the abilities in the game have needed major buffs for upto 7 years, I just want to be able to do the multiple frames at once that actually matter.

when will be the fix to limbo's cataclysm (4th ability) in deimos.

every time when i do isolation vault the bugs after the first isolation vault bounty.

the whole thing bugs out and enemies can damage around but players cant damage like they are outside the abiltiy while being inside

13 minutes ago, I.V.A.R.A said:

No helminth resource cost fixing? Are you guys kidding me? 

Mainly Bile... but also every single RJ resource is like a bad joke, with two extra 0's on the end. 

Pushing players away already, come on guys. 

I agree about the bile - it's used in just about everything Hemmi can do, and the amounts on RailJack resources not so much - there's literally nothing else to do with them after your ships built (of course I'd *like* it to be cheaper - I'm more looking at it as a way of giving a purpose to otherwise useless resources).

17 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix!

Please:

• Add an optional Steel Path Isolation Vault bounty that spawns 5 Necramech targets as well as applies the Mod Drop Chance and Resource Drop Chance boosters for farming Necramech Mods, Scintillant, and Necraloid standing. This would be an indirect way to buff Scintillant and Necramech mod drops without handing them to players. Increased levels for increased rewards!
  • Add permanent family token exchange deals (Grandmother too) that are a bit less efficient than the time-gated ones.
  • Slightly adjust Railjack and similar resources for Helminth to be consistent with other costs given their aquisition (Asterite is an outlier).
  • Add more capacity to Necramechs, reduce some mod costs, and/or remove 2 mod slots. It's really annoying to have 12 mod slots that you will never be able to use due to capacity limitations. This was a problem with the launch of Empyrean and how Avionics capacity was more limited than slots.

Yes, please! I've been noticing that Railjack resources require a lot of units for feeding Helminth, and it seems really disproportionate. It takes a long time to acquire large amounts of that stuff, and Helminth requires too much.

And ... please ...

FIx the Railjack Player List on the HUD

Ever since Deimos, the list of players (upper right corner) and what Railjack station they're on has disappeaered when you're interacting with a station. When I'm piloting, I can't see who's with me and what they're doing unless I bring up the Tactical Menu. I've since seen that it's the same if you're in a turret or the arty. People in Railjack are currently blind about their team composition and what they're doing when doing anything other than running around on deck.

Thanks for the fixes dear de. 

Please on the situation of limbo. hes falling appart and is quite litteraly unable to use his abilities without bugs like rift breaking in the cambrion drift. 

His 10 energy pr kill has also ceased to function. Send help!

Archived