Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.6

[DE]Megan

Normalize the Cambion Drift bounty drop rates or list Scintillant as a rare reward, a 7.5% drop chance does not make the reward common, when the other common rewards have drop rates more than double that. HOD stands out from Fortuna and POE by being the first open world where bounty reward rarity means basically nothing. 

What about some QoL for necramechs, like giving them built in vacuum? Also Idk if it's just my mods but when I use an Archgun on a necramech it feels like it recharges ammo at around 1 a second. My imperator vandal does it the same way the cortege does. Granted this could be intended but I'm not sure. I'm also confused to being able to equip a cortege as a heavy gun but needing to install a gravimag when I go to put a catalyst on it. 

2 minutes ago, ColmCorb said:

So, I tried updating the game and now my launcher.exe is missing and I can't even verify the integrity of the files through steam. Thanks DE.

This could have been caused by an Anti-Virus software, mine provided a false positive for the launcher. Some of these programs will just yeet the file before asking you about it. Odd that this hotfix is sending a false positive, though.

Rushing should been never an option in my opinion. It ruins the whole concept of this mechanic. 

Sadly fact is that this entire system is new player trap right now, why I say new player if DE considered this to be endgame and MR8+. Fact is that MR 8 is still new player say what you want, That MR players still has ways to go to make weapons and warframes, Not really thinking of the whole hunger system he could easily give all the material he has away. 

So with that note I after playing with this new mechanic feel the entire system needs to have lower amount of resources you need to progress. This should match the MR 8+ and his limitation on how long that player would have played and got the resources. Some of the things needs some adjustment up to 10x lower, some things needs to stay as they are in good spot. 

24 minutes ago, Giantconch said:

Hm.. already ranked, guilded, and consigned a Predasite, hopefully that EXP is still gained so I dont need to do it a second time.

wait did u actually mean consigned as in that option from the incubator? why didnt you gave it instead it to son so you can get 10son tokens from it if you dont like it anymore

3 minutes ago, Captain_Rocket505 said:

What about some QoL for necramechs, like giving them built in vacuum? Also Idk if it's just my mods but when I use an Archgun on a necramech it feels like it recharges ammo at around 1 a second. My imperator vandal does it the same way the cortege does. Granted this could be intended but I'm not sure. I'm also confused to being able to equip a cortege as a heavy gun but needing to install a gravimag when I go to put a catalyst on it. 

dont you know? they cant do that because vaccum is a sentinel mod...

24 minutes ago, Wolf_and_Fox said:

Remove the ability to Rush eating warframes now. That is hands how the worst change you could have damn made. This is not fair to Free to play players and this is made just to sap people of money. 

I'm by no means a whale, I've probably only spent something like 75$ over the course of my gameplay, I have no qualms about this being unfair, and plenty of people asked for it, my friends included, there are plenty of things to complain about in Deimos, but I don't feel like this should really be one of them... I'd much rather Scintillant droprates be raised, the token system really needs an overhaul, forcing us to do broken conservation really feels bad, etc, so many times you're buying things with rep to advance rep... lots of steps back with this system, but they have to monetize somehow, I'm fine with them doing it with rushing as long as it's not too exorbitant, and this doesn't feel bad, /shrug.

29 minutes ago, Aceofgods said:

Please add Necramech mods to Necraloid Syndicate. Necraloid syndicate has little use once achieving rank 3, and having 16 mods drop from a single enemy with 10% drop chance is absurd.

Yeah I for one am not fighting the mechs before they get major fixes so this would be a lifesaver and I would happily grind for it

Not really major or anything, but something that has been an issue, probably since the release of it, is the energy material for the Urushu skin for Khora as it doesn't retain the memory of the color you selected in the arsenal, and the head's energy color doesn't even render as a different color anywhere.

Archived