Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.6

16 minutes ago, Yvainne1 said:

so I did the hotfix, restarted my game and now I am unable to log in. Says Login failed. Check your info.  i have it's right, so idk what is happening

Same. Immediately after downloading, installing, and running the patch, I can no longer login. I can login to warframe.com just fine with same credentials.

• Like 5

Yea, I can't log in either. I can login to the site and everything else, however I cannot sign into the app. I've restarted my internet, restarted my pc, I have tried logging out of everything and changing my password. I just wanna grind ;-;

• Like 4
Just now, Kelkenikz said:

Yea, I can't log in either. I can login to the site and everything else, however I cannot sign into the app. I've restarted my internet, restarted my pc, I have tried logging out of everything and changing my password. I just wanna grind ;-;

Lotus Heeeeeeellllllllpppppp we are multiplying!

• Like 5
17 minutes ago, Yvainne1 said:

so I did the hotfix, restarted my game and now I am unable to log in. Says Login failed. Check your info.  i have it's right, so idk what is happening

Having the same problem (PC...) Cannot log in. says login failed, can log in on website no problem obviously... whats going on?

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, -Mittens- said:

Okay I have multiple issues with both of these bullets in particular. 
1) Deimos units were already fairly aggressive, and this only serves to make fishing and mining and just doing any other thing more of a pain. It also doesn't help that you've made the units incredibly tanky AND resistant to viral, which is the current meta element. It feels like this was all done for the specific purpose of making Deimos challenging, when in reality it just makes the enemies far more annoying. 

2) You tweaked the SOUNDS of Trumna? Why not tweak the reload? Trumna has a FIVE SECOND reload, and Sepulcrum has a FOUR SECOND reload. These reload times are ungodly and way too long. I should not have to be forced to use reload speed mods for my guns because of some punishing, overly long reload time. 

3 [and this isn't part of the bullet points]) when are you going to make getting Necramech mods actually bearable and not absolutely awful? The rares should not be as low of a drop chance as they are, and neither should the uncommons or even the chance to get a mod entirely. I find myself just wanting to buy all the mods because I don't want to spend literal hours doing the exact same boring mobile defense-style missions, and I shouldn't feel that way. 

TL;DR: The enemies were FINE as is, Trumna/Sepulcrum need their reloads cut at LEAST in half, and Necramech mods need to be an easier farm. 

1. Pretty sure they're talking about reinforcements to missions, like for instance the start of the vault missions. There have been multiple times where literally none appeared for me while protecting the bait station. This definitely needs tweaking. Other than that I'd agree - infested are more than aggressive outside of missions and within the vaults.

2. Reload times are fine. Keep in mind both of these weapons have gigantic mags. One is quite literally an lmg with a bouncing nuke attached to it and the other is a hand cannon with seeking missiles attached to it. They're both powerful, both have high ammo capacity, and both do aoe damage. There needs to be something about them that balances their damage output. Thus, low reload speed. This is how it works for most other weapons with high ammo capacity - both in Warframe and in other games. Don't like it? Fast Hands/Quickdraw or a warframe like Harrow that buffs reload speed are your friends.

Other than that I agree, though with an addendum - Necramech mods should be dropped from more sources. If they're going to be as rare as they currently are, more things should be dropping them. One person suggested they be added to the Necraloid faction, but they would have to cost alot since it's currently quite easy to gain standing from them if you do vaults.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Keyhound said:

dont you know? they cant do that because vaccum is a sentinel mod...

Well why not extend the range of the mechs pickup area or give them a mod to do so? 

Also side note how do I just quote a while post? After the forum update when I hit the quote button it doesn't do anything, and I currently need to highlight the message I wanted to quote.

29 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

You can now Rush Subsume when hovering over the active Subsume ability with the Helminth.

just tried to rush a subsume and the ability did not show up in the list so I basically wasted a frame i grind for since early august and i'll have buy your friggin plat now to buy ash instead and run it all over again.

YOU GUYS MAKE ME HATE THIS F🤬ING GAME SOMETIMES!

1 minute ago, 77pop77 said:

I looked up a few things, this log in block has happened before. Some said it was a ddoss, atleast the older posts said so. so IDK whats going on.

lolz i bet somebody at DE accidentally fed the auth server to their helmith.  I NEED CIRCUIT BOARDS

Edited by Clowee
BECAUSE IM HUNGRY
  • Like 3

Please, for the love of Natah, fix the drop rate of "samples" for Latrox Une. I spent 12 minutes in this phase yesterday thanks to the wonderful combination of "nothing around to shoot" and low drop rates.

• Like 2

No fix for transfering out of the mech near umbra resulting in loss of control until he either dies or you exit the mission. Camera returns to Umbra, but the AI remains in control.

No fix for ammo regen rate being universal for all weapons in the mech, or for ammo mods doing nothing while in the mech.

Edited by Horonelius

Guys, I don't know if you notice this but the battery that is in phase 2/3 of Deimos Vault still bugged out, we still haven't figured out the reason for the bug or the cause, but sometimes when you throw it, doesn't matter if it's client or host, it just gone, the door never open, and we have to abort and redo the process of charging it, it's super annoying and frustrating because it's so random, and yes, it still persist 6 hotfixes later including this one, this should be a priority! It's game breaking, please focus on that.

• Like 1