Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question on trade restriction?

AgentRedFoxs

Question

I was wondering what flags it? I been playing this game for 7 years and never got it before. I most recent got a thing in my mail ingame stating A recent mission that I did I had be flagged for abnormal results. I am not sure if it has to do with a bug with HOD. I been running a lot of isolation vaults with resource boosts getting lots of resources. I been also going in solo mining resources in instances for long periods. Not sure if anyone else ran into this type of issue before but it is kind of annoying not being able to trade with people.

6 answers to this question

My understanding is that most of the anti-cheat stuff is automated and from what I've heard running the ISO vaults many times-for long sessions seems to be causing some of the flags to be triggered for some. Resource boosters probably aren't helping this equation out either.

This is just conjecture though and beyond submitting a ticket with support(if you feel it is unwarrented) or just wait for the ban to run its course and stick to only a few runs/shorter sessions of resource gathering.

No matter what I wish you luck dood!

57 minutes ago, (PS4)kadeliza740 said:

My understanding is that most of the anti-cheat stuff is automated and from what I've heard running the ISO vaults many times-for long sessions seems to be causing some of the flags to be triggered for some. Resource boosters probably aren't helping this equation out either.

This is just conjecture though and beyond submitting a ticket with support(if you feel it is unwarranted) or just wait for the ban to run its course and stick to only a few runs/shorter sessions of resource gathering.

P.S. Running missions for hours/long unbroken sessions either in mission/overworld seem to trigger auto-ban bots also.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)kadeliza740 said:

This is just conjecture though and beyond submitting a ticket with support(if you feel it is unwarrented) or just wait for the ban to run its course and stick to only a few runs/shorter sessions of resource gathering.

I did do a ticket ask them about they told me they can't tell me anything because of security issues and for me to wait out the 2 weeks. I kind of wish they would delete what caused it if it was a resource, an item, or tell me what mission it was so I could see what happen to fill in a bug report to get that issue fixed. But I know I won't be buying any resource boost for a while XD 

7 minutes ago, (PS4)kadeliza740 said:

P.S. Running missions for hours/long unbroken sessions either in mission/overworld seem to trigger auto-ban bots also.

While I did mine I did afk for 20-30mins in some to help out around the house so if that is a thing they might want to but in a instance kicker or auto finisher to close instances that arent being used. This could stop help false positives.

1 hour ago, AgentRedFoxs said:

While I did mine I did afk for 20-30mins in some to help out around the house so if that is a thing they might want to but in a instance kicker or auto finisher to close instances that arent being used. This could stop help false positives.

I don't think afking or not is the actual issue rather if you were running things for more than 1 hour+, since most mention they were doing long enduance runs of like 2h+ (with/without boosters). Do agree that some kind of warning/autokick might be useful if you been in 1 instance for so long, still sorry to hear ban stays.

Look on the bright side Support actually came back and gave you a "answer", been nearly 3 days since my support ticket went in and haven't hear back, you seem luckier than I right now 😅

1 minute ago, (PS4)kadeliza740 said:

I don't think afking or not is the actual issue rather if you were running things for more than 1 hour+, since most mention they were doing long enduance runs of like 2h+ (with/without boosters). Do agree that some kind of warning/autokick might be useful if you been in 1 instance for so long, still sorry to hear ban stays.

Look on the bright side Support actually came back and gave you a "answer", been nearly 3 days since my support ticket went in and haven't hear back, you seem luckier than I right now 😅

I was really surprised when they came back within hours, I will give them props for that but they gave me a scripted responds then closed it so -5 points lol. But dont feel bad my last ticket one having issues with prime access took them over a month and still got scripted answer and auto close. But I wish you the best of luck on your ticket XD

We don't discuss bans here as they should be done with support.

However, speaking as a player, just in case you want to avoid getting flagged again for abnormal result in the future, try not to get too much resources within one section. It's the amount of resources exceeding the cap set to bot within one session. It's not related to the total play time of the session, so afk in a session would not flag you or increase the cap of resource.

The best practice is to reset sessions after an intended mission time, e.g. 3x vaults.  If you notice abnormal drops due to glitch or bug, try to capture a video/screencap of how and when it happened, ALT+F4 the game to avoid having the session being registered, then report the bug to support/ forum's bug section.

What I said do not represent any official statement, they are assumptions based on other players' experience and input.

Archived