Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash's Shuriken has been unaffected by power strength for weeks now

(PSN)Vexx757

There is a bug where no matter how much power strength you put on Ash his shurikens not only not show it in the UI but it does not affect its damage.

RSk9ohj.png

I hope this is not a nerf coz he has had direct and indirect nerfs over the years. DE FIX THIS ISSUE THIS IS NOT NECESSARY.

While you`re at it you need to give Ash a revisit, here is a post I put up presenting his issues and the solutions to fix them.

Also you need to revert the PBR treatment you gave to the original Ash, here is the post to see more.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/hjwnyn/ash_revert_him_back_the_way_he_was/

If anyone feels the same way about DE fix his shuriken bug please show support, flood the bug section with this issue and leave a like on this post. If you have any other Ash bugs you want to report you can put them down on here also.

Is this a bug?

There is no reason for this is there? 
The seeking shuriken armor strip augment is effected but why isnt the base damage? 

If this isnt a bug why on earth should damage even be on there if its entire existence is for armor stripping

Please make Ash's shuriken damage effected by power strength like basically every single damage ability in the game is.

Quot:

"Fixed a script error when casting Ash’s Shuriken ability." 

WOW REALLY DE? SO YOU FIX A BLOODY SCRIPT ERROR BUT THE MAIN THING PPL HAVE BEEN POSTING ABOUT; SHURIKEN`S DAMAGE CAN`T BE INCREASED BY STRENGTH MODS AND YOU DON`T FIX THAT? WHATS WRONG WITH YOU? FIX IT ALREADY!

AGAIN ANYONE WHO LIKES ASH PLASE SHOW SUPPORT MY LIKING THIS POST OR MAKING POST OF YOUR OUN ABOUT IT, THIS IS GETTING BEYOND THE FLIPPING JOKE.

Here are other posts talking about it. TAKE HEED.

Ash's Shuriken is no longer affected by ability strength.

I thought it was a local bug at first, but it turns out it's not just me. It's no longer functioning on both Ash and Ash Prime. This has persisted through game restarts, computer restarts, and game patches. I've just subsumed him so in 24 hours I'll add whether or not the glitch persists after subsuming.

74yydWE.png

Can confirm. was just building a seeking shuriken ash prime build and noticed that the damage wasnt increasing despite having max power strength. i tried the build out in-game to see if it was just a ui bug, but no, it really isnt affected by power strength. Let's just hope this is a bug, because if this was an intended change, it is really disappointing.

Hi,

So yeah I was just changing up my mod setup for my old Ash and noticed that when I added Power Strength to the frame, literally the only change was an increase of Slash damage to Ash's Blade Storm (Ability No4) ..

Is this a new change or what? I just can not remember tbh.. but to my mind that really x2 sucks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived