Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Necromechs and Nezha

(PSN)manicmartz61

Question

I was wondering if Necromechs attacks are supposed to bypass nezhas warding halo and Shields? Was in the isolation vaults fighting 2 then 3 Necromechs, my warding halo was on some ridiculously high number, 103k i think and bang im down. Is that supposed to happen? Thought halo absorbed damage till depletion, but on a few occasions it bypassed everything to sap my health. Can anyone explain?

9 answers to this question

2 hours ago, (PS4)manicmartz61 said:

I was wondering if Necromechs attacks are supposed to bypass nezhas warding halo and Shields? Was in the isolation vaults fighting 2 then 3 Necromechs, my warding halo was on some ridiculously high number, 103k i think and bang im down. Is that supposed to happen? Thought halo absorbed damage till depletion, but on a few occasions it bypassed everything to sap my health. Can anyone explain?

Necramechs have both Natah's Denial (a special form of nullification) and Damage Reflection Shield. They can make your Halo vanish pretty much whenever they want to

if youactivate halo just randomly you get about 4k absorb (I forget?) depending on armor strength etc

necromechs rip through that in no time, but hit it again right away and you find yourself with 32,000 or more worth of shield which they can still rip through quicly but they might just end up killing your base hp thought the damage resist they hit that hard.

all i can suggest is cheese it with octavia, walk into the room, press her 1 and its dead in 2 seconds

9 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

Necramechs have both Natah's Denial (a special form of nullification) and Damage Reflection Shield. They can make your Halo vanish pretty much whenever they want to

qft

On top of nullifying your powers they can slam you back from your operator back to your warframe if you are too close.(even better then nullies imo)

I started running them with snipers because that way I don't have to deal with those rng mechanics.

13 hours ago, (PS4)manicmartz61 said:

Just saying, it shreds Revenants Mesmer Skin too. Like no sleep and no health shred. It's actually mad.

23 hours ago, (PS4)manicmartz61 said:

Others have answered your question. But ....

I use a 0 forma Octavia whilst being crap at the crouch in time to the music trick to turn invisible. I just run around in circles after pressing the 1, 2 and 4 abilities. Takes a surprisingly short period of time to kill the mech(s).

I just thought I would post this in case other players were trying to work out what frame might work for them.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.

Archived