Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't physically join squad or be joined...

(NSW)Impracktical

Alias: Impracktical, This is probably the worst bug I've experienced yet.  I can't play with anyone and if anyone tries to join they get "please wait" locked. I basically can't trade. People will show up in the squad as joined but they won't ever load-in. Please fix, I like this game. (Also experienced by Alias: Cloaker-Subject-0)

Same exact trouble. When joining a squad I get a please wait loading that in a normal situation would show up for a slip second then start the level loading but now it will just please wait forever.

What I tried,
Different network makes no difference, restarting everything doesn’t change anything, reinstalling doesn’t change, join from different locations makes no difference, only happened after the update. 

Game is unplayable with this bug.

Yes same problem. Contacted DE via support and they have no fix. Have seen same problem for various other players when I've googled the problem for myself trying to fix it. I'm playing on the Switch. It's much more difficult to play with these parameters and lonely as well. I can host and use Maroo's Bazaar but that's it. Can't even see anyone in my Dojo-I'm lucky I joined before this happened or I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to join a Dojo at all.

• 4 months later...

Got the same bug for a few days, can't join any squad and when i invit someone to join he has infinite loading. I have a very good internet connection ( fiber ) and my friends too. Does DE even care about their game being playable on consoles or are we just wallets with hands and legs ? I'm really thinking about leaving this game as it's not giving us anything but frustration, it's getting worse and worse as time goes..

Archived