Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha Prime

(PSN)NerveDMG

vor 6 Stunden schrieb 0_The_F00l:

i do think they will keep him petite.

All primes were just the base frames with added bits.

Its always the deluxe that change the base not primes.

Ash Prime would like to remember you

Spoiler

From agile and deadly

729d1dcc6859bbdc9e3bc067c8504aaa.jpg

To thick like a Rhino and a head like a star wars druid

latest?cb=20160721133643&path-prefix=hu

Small bits can make a very big difference.

Better pray (or at least ask) to DE that they won't do the same mistake. Again...

17 minutes ago, ES-Flinter said:

Ash Prime would like to remember you

Hide contents

From agile and deadly

729d1dcc6859bbdc9e3bc067c8504aaa.jpg

To thick like a Rhino and a head like a star wars druid

latest?cb=20160721133643&path-prefix=hu

Small bits can make a very big difference.

Better pray (or at least ask) to DE that they won't do the same mistake. Again...

Comparing art pieces is pointless, cause in game Ash does not look like that

compare the actual frame in the arsenal.

D386EC64BAF50EE5302CB69009D8AB76EA6EDC52

6432AC8E519332574DA87EEB5D5DEA12584EAB10

2223BC3D510628390D27040B7153C0C95EF5DAB9

3DA40269D59C99C624476F7116920414941318BD

Granted its a lot more pieces , the hair whip is clearly more , but the base is very obviously the same.

It like the difference between lvl 0 ninja armor vs lvl 10 ninja armor

vor einer Stunde schrieb 0_The_F00l:

Comparing art pieces is pointless, cause in game Ash does not look like that

compare the actual frame in the arsenal.

D386EC64BAF50EE5302CB69009D8AB76EA6EDC52

6432AC8E519332574DA87EEB5D5DEA12584EAB10

2223BC3D510628390D27040B7153C0C95EF5DAB9

3DA40269D59C99C624476F7116920414941318BD

Granted its a lot more pieces , the hair whip is clearly more , but the base is very obviously the same.

It like the difference between lvl 0 ninja armor vs lvl 10 ninja armor

But still a very big difference imo. Especially if you think about that Ash stays normally invisble (/"hidden by his smoke cloud"). He doesn't need a big armor, but something which increase his ability. 

Btw. wouldn't it be to much "amor" for the most Nezhas players, if he get the same "attention" like Ash?^^

1 hour ago, ES-Flinter said:

But still a very big difference imo. Especially if you think about that Ash stays normally invisble (/"hidden by his smoke cloud"). He doesn't need a big armor, but something which increase his ability. 

Btw. wouldn't it be to much "amor" for the most Nezhas players, if he get the same "attention" like Ash?^^

Cant sell stuff to those with glitter in their eyes and money in their pockets if it looks exactly like the original.

What is practically apt/tactical and what is cosmetically included have no correlation.

The stats will as usual have minor enough bumps to be noticeable but not significant.

Only volt prime was an exception to stats.

Also hoping for skinny Nezha.  I'm pretty well resigned to him being themed off of something completely off the wall though.  Maybe eggplants and bicycle tires.

I do think there's a possibility he gets skipped again.  Which would be very disappointing, but maybe worth it for the forum chaos.

19 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Only volt prime was an exception to stats.

Atlas Prime got really substantial upgrades.

Frost Prime though...yeesh.

On 2020-09-02 at 6:25 AM, (PS4)Cephalon_Nerve said:

As a long time Nezha main, I only have 2 requests.

Keep him feminine

Have the accessories stay with the nezha theme

Is that too much to ask?

First of all if you Understand Nezha then you know HE was born a child immediately skipping  his infant phase. 
meaning  He stayed a boy. He’s a Deity that didn’t age. So your basically saying an Under developed male is feminine. Howwwwww? Fan Fiction is not dictating this subject. And you can think what you like but what’s out there is out there. He’s not a word that gets people band, he is Male a Male Child Deity 

On 2020-09-02 at 7:42 AM, kgabor said:

Tfw. Nezha isn't even feminine.

He just doesn't lift.

Men are normally skinny due to the way hormones work, men gain muscle mass easier because of testosterone just like how women are more prone to gain weight because of estrogen.

Just thought this was necessary to say because so many people doesn't seem to know that.

Ofc. this isn't relevant to frames, because they aren't people, i refer to the body type.

He's just a normal thin male shape to me in this game. Has broad shoulders, some tight muscle detail, narrow waist, 1% body fat🥩and such. People may mistake his martial arts animation as something girly I guess, or his default helmet cuz of the sailor-moon like thingys, or just not really familiar with females or never been skinny before? idk, but Nezha's level of feminine also varies between artist as some go too far and he's been in a lot of things, but he's generally depicted as a strong skinny prettyboi who isn't trying to be a female so dunno what's with the meme. 

I do wanna mention that whether people think he is or isn't, that banned word isn't an offensive term and I don't see why it's moderated in an M rated game. It's more of a fetish thing that people enjoy. Some people like to customize him to look more fem but you can do the same thing with Rhino.

Anyways, make Nezha Prime have a Bruce Lee body. 😏

21 hours ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

I know the mythology. Still thought loli at first glance. Then realized he was like alstallgo in fate stay night.

You mean Astolfo, and no. He isn't.

Nezha is very clearly based on classical Chinese depictions of young boys in mythological settings. That's it. I have nothing against gender nonconforming characters, I'm pretty gender nonconforming myself, but this just ain't it. Here is a classically-styled painting of Nezha:

nezha-ruin.jpg?resize=860%2C610&ssl=1

Note the long hair and bright colors, including hues that by Western standards are feminine - these are all very common elements of depictions of young boys in Chinese traditional art.

Another example of a classical painting of several small boys playing:

Chinese Boyes Painting Kids playing 3806007, 55cm x 100cm(22〃 x 39〃)

TL;DR Nezha in mythology is a young boy who martyred himself and was resurrected as a god with the eternal body of the mortal boy he once was. This is why, in Warframe, he has the slight build, the traditional Chinese buns-and-pigtails-inspired hair ribbons/loops, and the very agile, "feminine," dance-like animations. Astolfo, on the other hand, is depicted as just out-and-out gender-ambiguous (arguably genderfluid). The two are in no way alike whatsoever.

9 hours ago, Vyra said:

Remember Silva&Aegis ? Sword and Shield.

Prime Variant? MACE and Shield.

Considering this, i hope Nezhas Prime variant will be female, with Saryn like chest and Wisp bottom.

No.

• 1 month later...
On 2020-09-03 at 10:16 PM, Anaktoria said:

You mean Astolfo, and no. He isn't.

Nezha is very clearly based on classical Chinese depictions of young boys in mythological settings. That's it. I have nothing against gender nonconforming characters, I'm pretty gender nonconforming myself, but this just ain't it. Here is a classically-styled painting of Nezha:

nezha-ruin.jpg?resize=860%2C610&ssl=1

Note the long hair and bright colors, including hues that by Western standards are feminine - these are all very common elements of depictions of young boys in Chinese traditional art.

Another example of a classical painting of several small boys playing:

Chinese Boyes Painting Kids playing 3806007, 55cm x 100cm(22〃 x 39〃)

TL;DR Nezha in mythology is a young boy who martyred himself and was resurrected as a god with the eternal body of the mortal boy he once was. This is why, in Warframe, he has the slight build, the traditional Chinese buns-and-pigtails-inspired hair ribbons/loops, and the very agile, "feminine," dance-like animations. Astolfo, on the other hand, is depicted as just out-and-out gender-ambiguous (arguably genderfluid). The two are in no way alike whatsoever.

No.

Yes typoed alstalfo.  I get the mythology. But that doesn't change anything.  I will meme him every so often.

I will fashion frame him as a her.  The design just does not strike me as male right away.  I get the diety is a child.  That doesn't change anything for the warframe.

The trope used here is not new. Nor is nezha the only child diety.

De should just accept that the design will confuse folks and get picked on.

I like it fine. But i do chuckle at the meme.

On 2020-09-02 at 5:25 AM, (PS4)Cephalon_Nerve said:

As a long time Nezha main, I only have 2 requests.

Keep him feminine

Have the accessories stay with the nezha theme

Is that too much to ask?

1- I think they nailed the looks

07dd31bb3e96d47b2c5a6b00a0356f08.jpg

2- I think the accessories are also fine.

f88c9c2f71cccfda38e200a150491e0f.jpg

Archived