Blurry screen after killing an ennemy with Xaku

Hello,

I've just unlock Xaku this morning, so I don't know if it is due to the patch or not, but everytime I kill an ennemy with xaku, all half right of my screen go blurry, making it really hard to play.

I've run several test in order to figure if this could come from a mod or anything, and after taking all mods off (weapons warframe an pet), it happen after the 1st kill and not anymore after that.

If it can help the devs, I could provide a video.

But please, fix this ASAP, the grind for that warframe was already a pain, but now being unable to play it is a hard one...

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

• Like 2

Okay so I've run several test trying to figure out where it was coming from, and it seems I didn't took away my sly vulpaphyla mods, and the issue come from the 'Survival instinct' mod, that proc an effect on the warframe, but strangely the effect occurs only for xaku (I've tried with trinity and zephyr and no issue).

Hope it will help the devs !

• Like 3
23 часа назад, Yssaris сказал:

Okay so I've run several test trying to figure out where it was coming from, and it seems I didn't took away my sly vulpaphyla mods, and the issue come from the 'Survival instinct' mod, that proc an effect on the warframe, but strangely the effect occurs only for xaku (I've tried with trinity and zephyr and no issue).

Hope it will help the devs !

At least it helped me!)

Thank you for your advice!