Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helminth feeding cost are where they should be

(XBOX)AMONGTHEWEAK

8 hours ago, (XB1)SwiftBMF said:

So youre saying that as someone with 3000+ hours & who has ran boosters since day one youre saying.

Infact who cares what you think you havnt replied to a single comment so who cares what you think.

Been playing Warframe for almost 6 years (6th year by November). I have taken many long breaks some as long as 6-8 months. 

I have 1200 hrs roughly not 3k of play time maybe more maybe less, I have 1700ish total hours (includes all my idle time) on the game according to Xbox stats, you're on xbox, you can look  it up.

I in fact have not ran boosters since day one. I have run a lot over time, yes, but whenever I had boosters I tended to not even be on most of the time while they decayed away. 

I'm sorry you can't read that I have replied to comments, just not all comments, because I have been playing and working during those times.

The resources are very expensive, in fact so expensive I spent the remaining of my bile last night, not from subsuming, but just injecting abilities. You know what I have to play more to get more of them. Such a shame I have to play a game I enjoy more, just to play it more. Go figure. You also know what? I don't have a booster, but I don't mind some hard work to get some things done so I can try out this new system.

Boohoo for me right? I can't 100% everything in week 1. Whatever will I do?

41 minutes ago, (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

Been playing Warframe for almost 6 years (6th year by November). I have taken many long breaks some as long as 6-8 months. 

I have 1200 hrs roughly not 3k of play time maybe more maybe less, I have 1700ish total hours (includes all my idle time) on the game according to Xbox stats, you're on xbox, you can look  it up.

I in fact have not ran boosters since day one. I have run a lot over time, yes, but whenever I had boosters I tended to not even be on most of the time while they decayed away. 

I'm sorry you can't read that I have replied to comments, just not all comments, because I have been playing and working during those times.

The resources are very expensive, in fact so expensive I spent the remaining of my bile last night, not from subsuming, but just injecting abilities. You know what I have to play more to get more of them. Such a shame I have to play a game I enjoy more, just to play it more. Go figure. You also know what? I don't have a booster, but I don't mind some hard work to get some things done so I can try out this new system.

Boohoo for me right? I can't 100% everything in week 1. Whatever will I do?

Sorry but that's a big lie, you can't do 100% everything in 1 week and you can't even maximize your Entrati standing in a  such short time even paying plat but playing 24/24 like many addicted guys did... And even if it would possible to pay plat for everything, what do you have to play for? Grinding the same resources for your whole life on the same boring missions? I don't think trying new crappy weapons, broken abilities or cheap mechs or farming childish pets are a decent  content and Forcing people to grind these resources on abandoned content like RJ is even worse.

30 minutes ago, bibmobello said:

Sorry but that's a big lie, you can't do 100% everything in 1 week and you can't even maximize your Entrati standing in a  such short time even paying plat but playing 24/24 like many addicted guys did... And even if it would possible to pay plat for everything, what do you have to play for? Grinding the same resources for your whole life on the same boring missions? I don't think trying new crappy weapons, broken abilities or cheap mechs or farming childish pets are a decent  content and Forcing people to grind these resources on abandoned content like RJ is even worse.

That was a generalization of players who want to 100% something as quick as they can. Be it no life the game or rush as much as they can with plat, just to be first and not feel behind. Some just want to challenge themselves to see how fast they can accomplish something without paying plat.

DE is not forcing anyone to do anything. It's a game. 

If people feel forced to do anything on this game, that is because they have created that feeling that they are being forced. Feelings are not always reality. 

"But I want to do this, and this stands in my way. They are forcing me to do this thing I don't like so I can get something I want."

If you want something enough you will work for it. Everyone's position is different. Everyone won't tackle the same objective the same way. How else can we create a value to something? Even if the process of getting to that point is not enjoyable, would the end not be now that you're finished? 

Just because some people are not on the same level as other players doesn't mean the game isn't fair.

1 minute ago, (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

That was a generalization of players who want to 100% something as quick as they can. Be it no life the game or rush as much as they can with plat, just to be first and not feel behind. Some just want to challenge themselves to see how fast they can accomplish something without paying plat.

DE is not forcing anyone to do anything. It's a game. 

If people feel forced to do anything on this game, that is because they have created that feeling that they are being forced. Feelings are not always reality. 

"But I want to do this, and this stands in my way. They are forcing me to do this thing I don't like so I can get something I want."

If you want something enough you will work for it. Everyone's position is different. Everyone won't tackle the same objective the same way. How else can we create a value to something? Even if the process of getting to that point is not enjoyable, would the end not be now that you're finished? 

Just because some people are not on the same level as other players doesn't mean the game isn't fair.

If some people continue to have fun just grinding 10 hours per day then something it's not fair for sure.

Just now, bibmobello said:

If some people continue to have fun just grinding 10 hours per day then something it's not fair for sure.

I don't enjoy having to go after resources either. We are all in the same boat, but different positions in that boat. Some pay plat for boosters, some don't. We all have the same options, just not the same position for how to go about making the selection of those options. In standings of position, yes that can be seen as unfair for those who pay for boosters and those who don't. I try to enjoy the game as much as I can while farming for the resources I need, so I will mess around with different frames/builds and weapons, and have fun with friends/clan members and new people I meet. There's no due date on when we have to get these resources. I'm just trying to take one step at a time, without burning myself out. Some people enjoy resource farming and some are very efficient at it, im not. 

44 minutes ago, (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

I don't enjoy having to go after resources either. We are all in the same boat, but different positions in that boat. Some pay plat for boosters, some don't. We all have the same options, just not the same position for how to go about making the selection of those options. In standings of position, yes that can be seen as unfair for those who pay for boosters and those who don't. I try to enjoy the game as much as I can while farming for the resources I need, so I will mess around with different frames/builds and weapons, and have fun with friends/clan members and new people I meet. There's no due date on when we have to get these resources. I'm just trying to take one step at a time, without burning myself out. Some people enjoy resource farming and some are very efficient at it, im not. 

The problem is that even with boosters it's not fun at all.

Just now, bibmobello said:

The problem is that even with booster it's not fun at all.

I don't think purely farming for resources is meant to be fun. I don't find it fun. I'm not here to say farming resources is fun. It's a means to an end result, that we all in some way or fashion have to face in order to get most of what we probably want on this game. Farming resources with friends though definitely helps make the time more enjoyable. 

Just now, (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

I don't think purely farming for resources is meant to be fun. I don't find it fun. I'm not here to say farming resources is fun. It's a means to an end result, that we all in some way or fashion have to face in order to get most of what we probably want on this game. Farming resources with friends though definitely helps make the time more enjoyable. 

hey Dude i asked for that long time ago, now i am out.

Cryotic is an odd case. It used to be the game mode everyone would farm but then a certain someone at DE thought it best to ruin the game mode's flow. The cryotic costs are still balanced around something that is no longer the case. At the very least they should revert the nerf to excavation that glen did.

2 hours ago, bibmobello said:

What you find negative, boring and crappy....others find positive, fun/engaging and cool/not crappy. That's simply your outlook that makes you think those things. Is it perhaps possible that you played the game too long?

Bile is overpriced. There's only 9 total resources in this category, and each of those resources are either rare or only drop in one or two places. For 30% on Favor, it takes 15,000 Copernics, which is insane as the only effective way to farm the stuff is Railjack End of Mission Bonuses. For 15% on a single stage, it takes 3,000 Cryotic, which is a half hour of grinding if you're lucky. If you're not lucky and Cryotic is only Neutral, you're sol. Diluted Thermia is a once a month resource, and the mission only drops like, 2 on completion? Haven't bothered with the event in ages, so I might be wrong. The only reasonable things are Morphics and Thermal Sludge, and even then it's still a pretty big ask since you'll need millions of each if those are the only two resources you can effectively farm for because of the hunger system.

Either the costs for Railjack resources and Cryotics need to be reduced, or more resources need to be added to Bile. It's not about wanting it week one. It takes 24 hours to subsume anyways. It's about cost verses value. For about half the cost of Copernics I can craft craft some MK II parts for my Railjack. For the exact same cost of Cryotics, I can craft both Protea Systems AND Mirage Prime Neuroptics.

Archived