Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Faction standing increase, at least for the ventkids, displayed incorrectly in missions

datgameplay

For some reason, the game shows your total standing as way more than it is when you're in missions. I entered the orb vallis with 18,924 standing with the vent kids. I proceeded to accumulate my total possible daily standing of 19,750, but for some reason when I pressed tab to see my mission progress, the game said I had increased by 19,750 but had a total of 58,424 standing, instead of what it should have been, 38,674. As we can see, for some reason it's displaying twice the standing increase for some reason. When I returned to fortuna, the mission rewards screen gave the correct value.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just another bump. It seems like the standing bar shows the current standing with the syndicate + the gained standing from the mission. So every time we gain standing, the bar updates real time and the newly acquired standing is also added to it, resulting in double the standing (visually only). So either the green (newly gained standing) should not be factored in the calculation or the bar should only show initial standing (not current standing) + newly gained.

P.S: Now that i think about it, this might also be the case for affinity gained for weapons/frames too, as i have noticed that sometimes the bar is 100% filled and i keep getting more and more affinity, but the weapon/frame does not rank up (specifically talking about the bar shown in mission details UI accessible with Tab). But further testing would need to be made to determine if this is the case indeed.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived