Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Necramech for everyone

_Plavajznik_

1 minute ago, Melanholic7 said:

im kinda sad that they are....same. No variaty. I wish we had like 5 different types, like MOAs, you know... and we could choose our own special :) and same for weapon, but w/e

Patience is a virtue. They already showed a melee based one on a stream. If they'd released them all at once, people would complain about there being too much to grind. Oh wait they already are lol.

12 minutes ago, creeper0696 said:

Every player should get necramech but it will be old rusty necramech with bad stats and weak weapons.

for me and for alot of player this is way too much grind.

or you could Buy 1 for 1000 platinum

really 120p and ill give you the 4 pieces for the necramech

i may need to up my prices

28 minutes ago, creeper0696 said:

Every player should get necramech but it will be old rusty necramech with bad stats and weak weapons.

Since they are old war tools predating the warframes, shouldnt they all be Old and Rusty?

Also based on this timeline and the absolute little we understand of how the old war truly progressed, I do wonder what there is to gain by having these.  After all it was supposedly the control over warframes that turned the war against the sentients.  So why these old devices? 

Disregard this between the **, @Slaytanic93 showed me the light (**And why a child controlling a machine, inside another machine?  This layering just hurts my head...  can we use our necramech to control our railjack?  Cause then we would be a child controlling a machine controlling inside a machine, controlling yet another mahcine.... oi**)

Note - the lore in warframe truly confuses me, especially the 'timeline' of happenings, so I very likely have this all wrong.  I wonder if DE even knows...

Anyways I drifted, what was this thread about??? Oh yeah complaining about grinding for content only a week old in a 100% ftp game....

No Necramecha for you.

17 minutes ago, creeper0696 said:

for me and for alot of player this is way too much grind.

Outside of the mods the grind is surprisingly easy. The part problem has been fixed by trading and the matrix grind is really RNG heavy but accessible enough.

Xaku's grind is way worse if you don't have Fortuna ranked which needs to be done to unlcok more weapons for the Mech anyways.

Just now, (PS4)TheWanderer17 said:

Since they are old war tools predating the warframes, shouldnt they all be Old and Rusty?

Also based on this timeline and the absolute little we understand of how the old war truly progressed, I do wonder what there is to gain by having these.  After all it was supposedly the control over warframes that turned the war against the sentients.  So why these old devices?  And why a child controlling a machine, inside another machine?  This layering just hurts my head...  can we use our necramech to control our railjack?  Cause then we would be a child controlling a machine controlling inside a machine, controlling yet another mahcine.... oi

Note - the lore in warframe truly confuses me, especially the 'timeline' of happenings, so I very likely have this all wrong.  I wonder if DE even knows...

Your Warframe is not inside the Necramech. The Operator is simply using transference on the Necramech, just like you do during that one quest to the Orokin worm.

You leave your Warframe behind like any other moment you press 5.

2 minutes ago, Slaytanic93 said:

Your Warframe is not inside the Necramech. The Operator is simply using transference on the Necramech, just like you do during that one quest to the Orokin worm.

You leave your Warframe behind like any other moment you press 5.

Ooooo good to know. 

I dont have it yet but hope to grind it out shortly.

Cheers.

Archived