Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Geting stuck when fishing, cant move!

Viking22

Just got it right now, luckily I had someone with me who could start the extraction (to Necralisk) timer and saved me, so I got to keep my catch & affinity.

Well, now that I've found this thread exists and added a "me too"... I'm off to the Support section to submit my log files!

EDIT: Figured I should add some extra information.

So when this happened, I was able to aim my spear but NOT throw it... My escape menu worked (as did the Abilities & Melee Combos sub-menus). Chat worked (but /unstuck didn't change my location, just rotated me and changed my animation/stance).

Nothing else worked for keyboard or mouse input. I couldn't move, use powers, change spear, change weapons, quick melee, jump, attack, roll, dodge, crouch, or anything else.

This happened to me using the second (more expensive / silent / higher Syndicate rank) spear from the fishing NPC in the Necralisk, while fishing in an underground cave using Luminous Dye and two types of bait. I had an unranked & ungilded Pharaoh Predasite with me, and was using a Rhino Prime (with 2 forma?) that had the Empower ability from The Helminth, in the first power slot on the first Config only. I had the Trumna, AkBronco Prime and the new warfans weapon (can't recall name) equipped.

Archived