Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most Stealthiest Combo?

Upex

What is most stealthiest combo I could use?

I played this game like half year ago and I have Loki and first crossbow they were selling (dont remember name) Paris or something... Anyway, because here is new guns and new characters etc..

What is ur opinion? (Money is not a problem) i just want to have fun ^^

Upex

Hikou for some uber powerful side, Paris, Latron (With some silence mods)... And that's about it, I think? Everything else is pretty noisy! 

And for Melee, ironically, Galetine probably is the best stealth weapon. High Charge damage = High stealth damage.

Loki or Ash for invisibility and extra melee damage or rhino for extra damage on ranged weapons too.

Any bow for silence, but dread and paris prime are better.

Despair for silence.

Galatine for maximum execution damage.

Shade so that you aren't always consuming your energy to go invisible.

For warframes get energy syphon, speed, maybe maglev too, continuity streamline and maybe focus if you plan on using damage powers (but weapons are usually better for high levels stealth), for weapons focus on damage per hit, don't forget freeze to help one-shott shielded enemies, I'm not sure if finishing touch works on stealth executions, but if it does then it's a great help.

Edited by CubedOobleck

Thanks for your opinions everyone!

One thing also, how much does this cost? (as game money)

If I buy

Ash / Despair / Galatine?

So how much does these cost as (Diamonds?) and translated to euros.

Upex

If I buy

Upex

Galatine is really easy to craft in game, just buy the BP from the market for credits, same for the sentinel and the kunay. Despair only drops from the stalker so if money isn't a problem I suggest buying the "What staker?" pack for 800 plat, you get the dread too. Ash cost 375 plat or you could buy the BP and farm the parts from his boss, if you played a bit you probably have a part or two already.

Keep in mind that stealth is really borderline in this game, if you get caught even once in a mission there's no such thing as hiding again and there's no way you can do a stealth run in a group either. At this point in the game, stealth is a challenge, but I wouldn't invest real money on it because it's so raw, but if you know you'll enjoy it then go ahead.

Edited by CubedOobleck

If I buy

Upex

I recommend you craft the Despair and Galatine for free. Ash.. well, you could start crafting him and then rush him with Platinum.

The true stealth build is Dread Despair Glaive Ash, be sure to have shuriken and smoke screen.

What could you possibly need a glaive for when you have a bow that deals more damage without range limits?

If you already have a silent ranged weapon it's better to get a melee weapon with the highest possible charged damage so that you can execute enemies that would survive a bow shot.

What could you possibly need a glaive for when you have a bow that deals more damage without range limits?

If you already have a silent ranged weapon it's better to get a melee weapon with the highest possible charged damage so that you can execute enemies that would survive a bow shot.

This is true stealth, it isn't about being practical it's about being silent in all points.