Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Using Helminth Infusion, have you made a Warframe more thematic? (relating to that Warframe's theme)

Zahnny

Hmmmm, i have a few ideas, but i am yet to get the actual segment (got to Associate today, i have not been ubergrinding)

1 - tesla nervos on sonar banshee. Strange, maybe, but with the augment, something very THEMATIC HAPPENS. Banshees kill with screams. The augment causes enemies to deal stored damage in AoE when killed. Meaning: *I can make the dying screams of my enemies be amplified by a subwoofer to such a degree their comrades die to the sound.* the CC greatly helps her frail survivability - paired with Silence, this should wreck some people nonstop.

2 - Breach Surge on Nova. blind enemies, then drop antimatter. It becomes a light show. AMD explodes them, MP makes them explode even more as they die, and BS causes what could be described as *loose atoms* to go and cause nearby enemies to undergo fission and die. It's just naaaasty. And the CC is VERY WELCOME on her squishy self.

3 - dispensary on Rhino (replace 1). Rhino becomes The Doomguy, in an unstoppable testosterone fueled rampage of endless dakka. With a big fat archgun, you get to go to town with infinite ammo. YOU ARE HUGE! THAT MEANS YOU MUST HAVE HUGE GUTS! RIP AND TEAR!

4 - firewalk on Ember, replace 1. She is already tanky, debuffy, and damagy. Now she is fiery, speedy, and... Stylishy?

5 - marked for Death + Ivana. One deadly huntress, alright... Use before concentrated arrow or sleep finisher, boom.

6 - silence on Wisp. Will o the soaps are known to confuse their victims and make them drop their guard. This... Empowers that. Also, silence + invis... Yeaaaa, definitely works.

7 - shield Pillage on Protea. Techy frame, now with a ginormous EMP blast. juicy.

8 - mind control on banshee. Not unlike charming a foe with her voice. Also, sonar may result in obscene multipliers with Mind Freak.

9 - energy munitions on Limbo. **void bullets!**

10 - sleep (from equinox) on Nyx. Mentally shutting down higher brain functions, plus Nyx (goddess of night). Just... Y e a h.

21 minutes ago, NovusKnight said:

firewalk on Ember, replace 1. She is already tanky, debuffy, and damagy. Now she is fiery, speedy, and... Stylishy?

1 hour ago, Ikyr0 said:

Fire Walker on Ember completes her perfectly. Not just thematic, but effective too. 

There was someone else who also had the same idea, well, as an Ember main who tried this as soon as possible Ember, the ability and overall sinergy is really meh :c I was hoping for a "I am fire" kind of feel instead its more of a bomb-omb kind of feel. Still it is pretty thematic

1 hour ago, Justice_Ember said:

There was someone else who also had the same idea, well, as an Ember main who tried this as soon as possible Ember, the ability and overall sinergy is really meh :c I was hoping for a "I am fire" kind of feel instead its more of a bomb-omb kind of feel. Still it is pretty thematic

i mostly enjoy the extra speed. 

I replaced firewalker with fire blast and made something terrifying.

cast in order: fire blast > blazing chakram(with aug and a good amount of power strength+duration) then shoot them once with a decent weapon(my tiburon prime with a viral munitions build, for example...in burst mode.) and watch even the tankiest mooks just drop.

I have not tested this in SP yet, but i'v started putting fire blast on some frames and it makes ALL the difference(replaced ripline, reckoning and ice wave so far.)

- I gave Gara radial blind from Excal, replacing her 3. Now, she has a controlled version of her occasional binding plus the benefit of finished bonuses.

- Chroma Prime now has fire blast, replacing his 1. Combined with the  healing flames mod, he now harnesses his inner dragon for hurting and healing.

- And Umbra has marked for death, replacing his 3. An expert swordsman knows the greatest intimidation lies with taking out the strongest foe and its entourage, thus instilling fear into any who approach.

Archived