Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Add Cosmetics (Colour Customization) To Alerts

Kalizy

as much as i feel for free players, those cosmetic items are a large portion of Digital Extremes' income source. 

Digital Extremes already gives away more free stuff than like, 20 other F2P games combined. it's a pretty good deal already.

Warmachiine pointed out that bundle is still going, that's a great way to grab some quick Platinum for Color Palates if you're feeding like you don't have enough colors ;)

Edited by taiiat

Going to go with no.

Alerts only give functional items, things you can use to alter gameplay.

Colors, scarves and cosmetics are non-functional, and should remain as premium items that require money.

Basically if you want to wear fabulous clothes, you have to pay for fabulous clothes.

erm just a question though, I think it was mentioned during livestream 14 that syandanas may be in future weekend events :3 otherwise I must've been dreaming lol 

Yes, that is correct though if I remember correctly it was also said that they might be special ones (reskins perhaps?)

Yes, that is correct though if I remember correctly it was also said that they might be special ones (reskins perhaps?)

Aye, And Weekend events are tons different from /alerts/, Weekend events giving out some special thing like colors would be fine in my book.