Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Vs Grineer: Rewards ?

Otakuwolf

Hi everyone !

I was with some friends talking about the incoming event of "Corpus Vs Grineer" and i thought about a concept for the rewards:

How about if depending on which side you help the most you get a different reward ? So let's say, you help the Grineer and you get a Reskinned/special version of some Grineer weapon and same thing if you side for the corpus ? Or something different depending on the side you'll choose to help ?

Let's just hope they don't make it "if your side WINS you get a reward", because you will then be able to hear the forums melt-down even if your computer isn't on.

Also, I hope they tell us in advance what prizes are on the line.

I think it would be cool for the winning side to get the prize. But I would worry about the forum melt-down.

Maybe the winning side should get an EXTRA prize.

Let's just hope they don't make it "if your side WINS you get a reward", because you will then be able to hear the forums melt-down even if your computer isn't on.

Also, I hope they tell us in advance what prizes are on the line.

I remember back with arid fear event the 3 mods that was up as rewards was posted many hours after the event went live rather than at the beginning. Caught me completely by surprise and then trying to get enough points to get everything in time, that was kinda messed up.

I think it would be cool for the winning side to get the prize. But I would worry about the forum melt-down.

In this case i would rather go with "everyone gets a prize depending on the winning side" then.

It would be anything but cool....

***equips ember and ignis for forums***...