Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Energized Munitions and Grakata Wild Frenzy bug

Sludgetron

I just tried this combo out, Energized munitions and the augment Wild Frenzy for Grakata. While munitions is active, it causes the secondary fire on grakata to not work right. Instead of dumping the clip, it stops at certain intervals. These intervals seem to not be random, as it ALWAYS stops with 90 rounds left, then 68, then 51, and so on. Towards the end of the clip, it only fires a few rounds at a time. As soon as munitions wears off, the problem goes away.

Tested only on Prisma Grakata, and both inside and outside the simulacrum. Tested on multiple frames and all the same result. I hope this helps.

• 4 weeks later...

I can confirm this also happens on the standard Grakata as well. Might be more of a calculation oversight than a bug. I wonder if Wild Frenzy initially counts the actual shots fired from the magazine capacity instead of detecting whether or not the magazine is depleted? I don't know what would cause it to reduce the amount of bullets it shoots out afterwards though.

Wild Frenzy appears to be coded to fire for as many rounds as you have in the magazine as opposed to "until magazine is empty".

Since Energized Munition grants 75% efficiency, you will fire as many rounds as you have in the magazine but only use a quarter of the magazine in doing so.

All the "empty magazine" firing weapons do this exact same thing with Energized Munitions.

Curious fact about Energized Munitions: it is not RNG; it appears to be hard coded to use 1 round every 4 fired consistently.

Archived