Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna is crashing...like alot.

(XBOX)Quik8201

I  can also report that myself and literally 5 other players I've played with over the past 2 weeks have been having crash issues in Orb Vallis. I'm in Tennessee and 1 of my friends was in Arizona, and another 3 of my friends are in Texas so its not anything local by any means. I know they have all experienced the issue at lease 10 times a piece and I've crashed out in different ways no less than 50 times in the past 2 weeks cause I keep trying to farm the Profit taker (all parts) but every other time it crashes in a different but equally frustrating way. Sometimes it just loads me back to my ship, others it hits the loading screen and drops me back in Fortuna, and better yet is it will most of the time either freeze and black screen the dashboard the Xbox after forcing the game to close or lock up with a loud sound stuck repeating followed by forcing the game to close completely and dash boarding the Xbox. This happens more than 75% of the time from what I've personally seen. I am literally surprised if i get to finish a bounty and it by some miracle i make it through 2 i am so shocked i don't know how to react. Most people just stop playing that area of the game due to it being unplayable. And as a player that solos the game i can run it fine when it doesn't lock up but trying to play with anyone else in completely impossible due to at least 1 person crashing out every time more often than not when we have a full party only 1 player gets to finish it. I personally don't care so much about anything but being able to actually play the game but i can definitely see how many players would rightfully be frustrated and want the stuff they should have earned from the missions they literally wasted time doing to get nothing but frustration out of. Also, I'm in no way mad lol you guys update the game all the time and i know bugs happen. I just hope the detailed description provided here helps you guys to notice/find/fix the problem.

This literally just happened to me during the last phase of the Exploiter orb run. It's quick frustrating when you have didn't time fighting to be kicked back to the dashboard. I walk away empty handed all the time. Not to mention when it happened 5 minutes ago I had done some mining and fishing. Those are long gone too. It's sucks that I have to continue to deal with this as I'm forced to be on this plant to acquire decent amps. You hot fix deimos 4x a day can fortuna/orb vallis get ONE to fix these problems.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-09-05 at 7:21 PM, (XB1)Rez090 said:

Console settings, network - advanced settings - alternate mac address - clear. This is mostly on your end, not the game. You're not clearing out the cache.

My buddy tried that, he's still buzz-crashing almost every time we party up on Orb Vallis. We  have no probems with anything else in warframe :(

Archived