Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Only 90 Plat For 30,000 Credits!

Skaethon

Just wondering if this is sarcasm here, but 90 platinum for 30,000 credits has been branded by the absolute vast majority as a huge waste of platinum. You could do a Void key run and earn nearly the same amount in around 20 minutes. I'd save your money, if I was you.

Just wondering if this is sarcasm here, but 90 platinum for 30,000 credits has been branded by the absolute vast majority as a huge waste of platinum. You could do a Void key run and earn nearly the same amount in around 20 minutes. I'd save your money, if I was you.

3 void runs to be exact...

75 plat... get a void pack... get 1 guaranteed T3 key... there, you have much more with those 5 keys, plus the prime parts.

Or pay 80 plat, get a double credit pack and do Ambulas like 3 times... there, you have 30k credits and you can get double credits for 7 days, not 30k on one purchase.

But DE thinks market prices are good :)

He is very obviously not sarcastic, because 30k is a huge sum of Credits, and you can upgrade your weapons with, like, fifty common fusion cores. That's a lot of cores.

not to mention you could get like... i dont know.

Credit booster for 7 days? thats 70 plats...

This thread just overloaded the sarcasm lobe of my wee brain....

...yeah - DE doesn't understand normalized pricing in their market - i.e. figuring out what the time/hassle/money factors work out to be in practice so they don't have the rdiculous pricing they have in some of their market items (plat for credits, plat for resources, etc).

...then they let you just buy a soma bp when it's clearly god-tier (ATM) and most of the prime weaps that one must grind for are not.

This thread just overloaded the sarcasm lobe of my wee brain....

...yeah - DE doesn't understand normalized pricing in their market - i.e. figuring out what the time/hassle/money factors work out to be in practice so they don't have the rdiculous pricing they have in some of their market items (plat for credits, plat for resources, etc).

...then they let you just buy a soma bp when it's clearly god-tier (ATM) and most of the prime weaps that one must grind for are not.

DE actually know better than You. Why?

allow me to explain, and now completely serious.

Most of players would not waste platinum on credits, when they could get credit booster or void key pack and in decent time get more than highest roller package....

HOWEVER. I am 100% sure, there's more or less individuals who [example]

just got enough fusion cores to fuse that serration to max...

but they lack 25k...

and they don't have to worry about platinum due to financial situation.

and they are tired of grinding [they grinded for these cores right?]

see where im going with this?

You know this pack is a ripoff. i know it too.

but if someone want to spend his money this way. Im glad that DE have such generous customers.

TL:DR

Smart players get credits from ambulas/void.

Smart players with spare platinum get credits from credit boosters combined with above.

Players with spare platinum that are in a big rush, buy roller pack.

Edited by PiotrGracz

Google Poe's law and you'll see that post is rather clever!

And yeah, dual skana is $10.

i know Poe's Law.

Im interested why you linked Edgar Allan Poe instead of Nathan Poe.

not that clever as you think now, eh?

and Dual Skana for platinum? thats even better deal than High Roller.