Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free De Merch For Founders

misoru2012

sorry for pinning into your thread, but does one need to be certain lvl of founder to get it?

Like only masters and grand masters?

Disciples-Hunters get a headband

Masters-GMs get T-Shirt

To bad its onlly a 2x T shirt T.T

You paid $250 and they can't even get you one your size what lol?

sorry for pinning into your thread, but does one need to be certain lvl of founder to get it?

Like only masters and grand masters?

Disciples and Hunters get headbands. Master and Grand Master get the headband and a special edition t-shirt.

Disciples-Hunters get a headband

Masters-GMs get T-Shirt

You paid $250 and they can't even get you one your size what lol?

Disciples and Hunters get headbands. Master and Grand Master get the headband and a special edition t-shirt.

ThankYou... was going to abandon idea of going founder any more [i prefer more but smaller purchases]

but now... i think ill reconsider.

There was a picture that went up a couple of weeks ago showing that Founders would get some free merchandise. Is this real and how do we give DE our address?

All the emails seem to have gone to junk/spam mail.  

DE will be sending out another email with instructions and inquiry regarding our address info in early November. 

There was a picture that went up a couple of weeks ago showing that Founders would get some free merchandise. Is this real and how do we give DE our address?

Yeah it's real. The first people that worked as localization volunteers such as Ced23Ric got one of those shirts. Unfortunatly for me i was joined up the loc team one month too late =/

Hi,

I want to buy the Master founder pack, and i wonder if the merchs (T-shirt and headband) are aivalable in every european country.

I live in Belgium and my question is : Can i get it delivered here ? or have i got to get it delivered somewhere else near, like Germany, or France ?
And do i have to pay for the international delivery ? and if yes, what would be the approximate price ?

Thanks for your answers.