Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Forma

(XBOX)Ahkasha Dax

15 minutes ago, (XB1)Cephalon Tom said:

Can you please figure out how you want to add Umbra forma to the game other than Nightwave? I've used my Umbra forma's already and i need more.

There is usually a new season of Nightwave, rewarding one Umbral Forma, twice per year. If they made them more frequent it would solve a lot of problems.

ugh no not twitch drops. i already say they shouldnt be handing out stuff like athodai or lotus ephemera there. i shouldnt have to wait an entire year for it to come back just because i had more important S#&$ to do than have a stream play that a lot of people dont even want to watch.

4 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

There is usually a new season of Nightwave, rewarding one Umbral Forma, twice per year. If they made them more frequent it would solve a lot of problems.

There definitely should be some method. I'm rank 44 on the current NW, and would spend the credits for them.

They should be added back to the Sentient RJ ship too, imo.

18 minutes ago, Talinthis said:

ugh no not twitch drops. i already say they shouldnt be handing out stuff like athodai or lotus ephemera there. i shouldnt have to wait an entire year for it to come back just because i had more important S#&$ to do than have a stream play that a lot of people dont even want to watch.

Indeed, I never even got those drops to work so I gave up trying. And Im quite annoyed they are giving exclusive items there now. 

No. Umbral forma should stay as something you very rarely get.

Umbral mods aren't necessary to put on anything, so if you want to bump up a frames power or survivability slightly above what is usually possible, it should be a major investment. Whether its with a hard earned umbral forma, or by putting a ton of regular forma on your frame to fit the umbral mods.

Should stay as is. Its needs to be a rare item. They have also stated that they do want to add more Umbra Warframes to the game. 

If they do that then Umbral Forma should have a reduced release then it is now. If everything can be "Umbra" then it would take away from it being a worthwhile reward for players. I think after the next intermission the Umbral forma should be removed from the next season of Nightwave. 

Honestly hope it's a limited release for it. 

IMO if you missed Umbra Forma in previous Nightwave, you should be able to grind for them and catch up. But personally, I think the total number of Umbra formas should be the same for all players and have it be a slow drip. Kind of like Grails in Fate Grand Order... something that has so much value because it is so limited.

But then again, they did implement Umbra Formas in Railjack before taking them off because of abuse/hack potential. So I doubt DE sees them that way. Perhaps they'll re-add it later in some way.

Archived