Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone getting lucky with necramech drop mods?

ChaoticEdge

Anyone getting lucky with the necramech drop mods?  I am not having a good time for they aren't dropping for me when I kill a couple even I run in groups it had not drop none from yesterday.  I dunno I attract bugs a lot (I ran into lots bugs again) or the RNG overlord hate me the most so bad again... How about you guys did you got any good necramech mods?

For me still, I am slowly getting sad about not getting necramech's mods that I need.  Not willing going in trades because their prices just hit the roof for 1 little mod.

... i got like 3. and i really don't care necramech is nice and all like a k-drive, as example, but utterly useless due to limited speed. blast stuff at isovault? sure. other than that? nah.

i will wait for mod drop chance booster from a sortie and give it a try. but as it now... meh.

1 minute ago, Ailia_Grimm said:

I don't even have Vitality yet

I do but I only have 1 for myself but the only thing that sux is I don't have steel fiber for the necramech.  That is an oof to me because I don't have high enough shield because lack of "affinity" and more likely I go down like the kid that go "oof" all the time and it is very true.

bea.png

1 minute ago, HoustonDragon said:

I got one yesterday. Only seen a couple of the damaged components so far, so yeah. RNGness

Yup, indeed this must be RNG's curses.  I think it have to do with certain bug that have to do with bounty or some sort which this is can't be too coincident about the bug because I never received other mods but in the bounty I only ended up straight ayatan stars form yesterday and the day before it.

2 minutes ago, Sazero said:

It's just RNGJesus being mad at you. 10% chance for a mod drop

sorry don't believed RNGJebus because RNGJebus didn't give a care for me form the start.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Mantinijo said:

Same here. Super rare. 

I think dev need let the necramech's mods to be out more instead of lower the chance drop rate the fact we have rating of the color of mods and the necramech's mods has tons of bronze color and yet those drop rate is heck doodle rare like the sliver and gold version. :awkward:

29 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

I do but I only have 1 for myself but the only thing that sux is I don't have steel fiber for the necramech.  That is an oof to me because I don't have high enough shield because lack of "affinity" and more likely I go down like the kid that go "oof" all the time and it is very true.

Well I do have Steel Fiber & Deflection, so at least that's a start

5 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

I think I just...

Reveal hidden contents

ArrowInTheKnee.jpg by this comment...

I guess the RNG's curse roam bigger then I thought.

idk, rng doesn't really like me either:

Screenshot-1.png

Running iso-vaults is the only thing I've been doing for days now (Nekros' 3 included)

Just now, Ailia_Grimm said:

Yeah, looks like this hotfix didn't change the drop chance at all

200.gif

why do I keep on hoping DE will change the drop rate chance?:facepalm: Done giving little hope for them because they hadn't fix the big issues about few other stuff they don't know about but had several ppl reported before I did and we both had same result.

60+ run with solo mostly with nekros  i have drop chance booster and i didnt get it any necramech rare mods yet. Samething happen first realese Blazing Steel Ephemera  did 400 run sanctuary onslaugh and didnt get it then unistall the game not back 1 year ^^ lets see what happening this necramech  mods if not drop 100 runs i m going delete my account.

Archived