Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.7

Thanks for the hotfix.

Can you sort out the annoying stagger that happens most of the time when flying back to Necralisk from Cambrian Drift with archwing? 

There's something wrong with vaults, whenever we enter we get a black screen as if we fell through the map. Please fix.

Also, waypoints are still broken in Deimos (more so than most of the game).

Green and White Velocipods are still flipped.

Edited by Lance_Lionroar
  • Like 53

Could we have a switch option to keep attachments and Syandana when using Xaku's 4th skill? I love how it looks when all armor is on.

PLEASE fix Exodia Contagion. Or at least give us some acknowledgment to let us know if this is a bug or a nerf as so many are saying for these past hotfixes.

Also can you give us a reason to get Entrati to Family rank? Currently there's no meaningful rewards for spending a Seriglass Shard to rank it up. Whereas all other open world syndicates have purchasable rewards worth ranking them up to the top, like some of the best arcanes in the game or the plasma drill widgets which help the grind A LOT.

Please make auras affect Necramechs aside from Rejuvenation. Getting into my Necramech and going completely blind against enemies and not seeing any loot drops is no fun. And make Necramech Streamline and Necramech Stretch linkable in chat.

Thanks for the hotfixes.

Edited by metvincent
  • Like 44

DE, plz consider working on the following issues:

- Subsequent vault bounties often not being t2 and t3 as expected
- Missleading waypoints/loc-pins
- Amps self knockdown
- No mod upgrade screen for mechs
- Mechs not appearing on mission result nor profile
- If we have fetch/vacuum equipped, it should apply to mechs too
- A way to check cycles BEFORE entering HoD
- Scintillants spawns (or lack there of) fixed! noice, gj

Edited by kuryux
  • Like 58

Fix the Sepulcrum missing from the Foundry please. I got the weapon parts built then in the Warframe App started the build for the weapon and suddenly it's gone from the Foundry and can't find it anywhere, already wrote a ticket about it... This kind of issue also makes me not want to use the app for Foundry claims/start builds ever again...

Edited by Bl4zko
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Conservation Change:

• A marker will now appear when spotting Conservation scat through the Trang rifle scope or if a Lure is equipped

This certainly isn't what I expected...

• Like 15