Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.7

[DE]Megan

Please for the Love of God, fix the Nikana/Sepfahn weapons shoulder holster and sheath clipping issues when using the Blind Justice stance.

I don't wanna spam you every day but I will. It's been reported many times, and I didn't spend 20 plat for this (the preview is working) and not be able to use it.

Thanks for the hotfix. Could you please take a look at making the resource costs for helminth more balanced and reasonable? You made this system available to players who have played for a very short time, but I have been playing for 5 years and I can't even afford some of the resources required for a single feed. It is very disincentivizing. 

43 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Scintillant in the ‘Common’ tier of a Deimos Bounty now has correct rarity weights within that tier. Previously it was applying it’s ‘Rare’ tier drop chance within the ‘Common’ tier - it is now a ~18% drop chance.

It's shameful how you do this for every single update. You let people farm them for an entire week to inflate playercount and playtime and perhaps spend plat on other things so that they have to devote their time to this.

On top of that, you lied about the droprate outright. 

Why is Mag at phobos juction immortal, like whyyyyy. she spams her ult and insta kills, ive been trying for two weeks now someone help, i need plastids to get better gear without spending money but i need to get to phobos, its a vicous circle and no one will taxi me. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Спасибо за  патч. Но хочется спросить, вы вообще тестируете свои обновления перед выпуском ? Вам мне жалко игроков, тратящих массу лишнего и нервов времени  по вашей вине ?

52 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed losing weapon functionality if Octavia had Shooting Gallery (Mesa Subsume) active and casted one of her other abilities.
34 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

@Buff00n There you go its now solved woot woot ^.^  

So it looks like things have been partially fixed.  I can no longer break weapon fire when using Octavia plus a subsumed power, but I can still break it just like before when using another Frame that has Resonator on it.  This part of my video is still broken.

2 minutes ago, Buff00n said:

So it looks like things have been partially fixed.  I can longer break weapon fire when using Octavia plus a subsumed power, but I can still break it just like before when using another Frame that has Resonator on it.  This part of my video is still broken.

Stephen Colbert Facepalm GIF - StephenColbert Facepalm GIFs | Facepalm gif,  Awkward moments, Socially awkward 

my bad i'm so sorry didn't realized it was not entirely fixed ;(

3 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

my bad i'm so sorry didn't realized it was not entirely fixed ;(

Yeah, I got suspicious because the update note was weirdly specific.  Shooting Gallery is an odd power to put on Octavia because it will prevent enemies from shooting at Mallet, and I definitely was not using it in my testing.

Still, forward progress is forward progress.

56 minutes ago, kxZyle said:

This needs to work on the conservation animals themselves at the very least. Other suggestions from this reddit post would be worth looking at, as well:

^^ this, pls DE, stop marking poop and fix real issues

Eidolon Hunting related BUGS after this hotfix:

1: Now it's super easy to fall through the map when going from warframe to operator mode. 

2: Since about 2 hotfixes ago, lure takes forever to teleport from shrine to gantulyst/hydrolyst location. This hugely impacts teams who are doing 5x3 or 6x3 capture.

@[DE]Megan Thank you very much for the hotfix :D

But playing in the open worlds as a guest, I found that when I am in operator mode and then I transfer to my Warframe and in the process I press any movement key like "w, a, s, d, double shift, bullet jump ", and I am in a place with a slight vertical inclination, then I fall off the map, it almost always happens when doing it, the solution for now is not to try to move when the transfer from operator to warframe is made.
There is also a bug in the open world, where after a certain time, it does not allow you to Press "ESC" to see the menu, or press "P" to see the mission results table, while you are in the mission. D:

Archived