Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.7

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Tenma_FN said:

Ran some Vaults....ish
Got a trapezium thing on first vault... run went well...then
We started the Second Vault Bounty cleared it and got to the vault, doors opened and I went to enter and it kept phasing and pushing my warframe back. after about 4 attempts at entering it finally let me in got a Neo T3..
We started the Third.. this time i figured what the heck...try out my Necramech all went fine til I decided to exit it... I transfered out about the time we got the first A-hole opened. It teleported me back to inside First Vault. I had to run my arse all the way back to the next area hoping it did not cause infestation to shoot through the roof on my team mates. All well and good got there in time after I got my bearings. We made it down to Vault 3. 3 Necromechs guarding.. who were shooting through walls and charging around corners at us... But hey...luckily we only died 3 times....each...but we cleared them.... we finally get to the vault put in the code and.......Doors wont open, could not finish, we tried everything and ultimately broke up.

I previously posted the lack of Necra Weapon parts dropping as reward.

So I might as well toss in my complaints of the Granum Crown Gold Hands not activating/reactivating on corpus ships that is still broken.
Nitain should be an item you can run some sort of mission to attain besides nightwave.
Warframes such as Nidus, Octavia, Harrow, Khora, Nekros... whos missions that do not get as much traffic needs drop percentages improved, as getting enough people to do such missions for hours on end is not like it was when the frames first came out. On top of this Sanctuary Onslaught it is rare...to have people stay for the full 8 waves needed...lack of incentive maybe... once a week bonus to run those missions maybe? 
Events.... Thermia Fractures... once you have done it... when it pops back up its all checkboxed as complete so no rewards...no reason to run it.. maybe a way for the player to clear it out?

The necra parts are a rare reward that is only available after clearing the third vault within one phase.

They drop. I've gotten all of the weapon components and multiple copies of all mech components since this was released.

2 часа назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Deimos Bounty Changes:

• Scintillant in the ‘Common’ tier of a Deimos Bounty now has correct rarity weights within that tier. Previously it was applying it’s ‘Rare’ tier drop chance within the ‘Common’ tier - it is now a ~18% drop chance.

Me, as a programmer, when I see such bug fixed only after a week of a forum full of angry posts about it. Me, as a programmer, when UI reward list doesnt use ingame chances to output data and makes such errors unnoticed.

Спойлер

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this or wonders about this but after a slog and a half finally got my Mech up to level 30 and then I noticed even though he has 12 slots you only have 60 points to use, which I thought was odd being a bigger machine than a Warframe. Then I noticed that Rhino Prime at level 30 has 81 points and 9 slots, shouldn't the mechs have more points to use, not that there are a whole lot of mods to use at the moment but still doesn't that seem odd?

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Scintillant in the ‘Common’ tier of a Deimos Bounty now has correct rarity weights within that tier. Previously it was applying it’s ‘Rare’ tier drop chance within the ‘Common’ tier - it is now a ~18% drop chance.

7 patches later.  After tons of community outcry.  Not a single acknowledgement of this bug to the public.  The previous "fix" was "Increased the glow of scintillant" and "increased the audio" of scintillant...

You guys are a real piece of work... I honestly see what you think of your community at this point, and I'm done.

7 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

The necra parts are a rare reward that is only available after clearing the third vault within one phase.

They drop. I've gotten all of the weapon components and multiple copies of all mech components since this was released.

Slow claps.... happy for you... RNGesus loves you.
I know this.. and have ran about 40 triple vaults since open day... not a single Weapon Part. Your experience does not define my experience when I do get a rare its a relic or a gem.

Loki invisibility is already subpar compared to Ivara or Octavia. 

It is unplayable on the Cambian Drift, it goes blind. 

Please get rid of color distortion on Invisibility. (and muffled sounds too)

(Even better if you do a utility pass on its abilities) 

Rework suggestion thread: 

On 2020-08-31 at 10:55 PM, BrazilianJoe said:

Exhibit B:

CCF81424BB49FB3C7650A18C0B40361239A2C583 (2560×1600)

On 2020-08-31 at 10:55 PM, BrazilianJoe said:

Exhibit A:
On removing the vision distortion: just look how awesome the Cambian Drift looks while invisible: 
947F76AEF29A71503A42EA965DE5EB1FC13B166D

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.7

• Fixed ability to install an Umbra Forma on a Necramech. No need for this as no Umbra Necramech Mods exist!

And who in the world did that? I would like to meet the person because I have a few questions I would like to ask. LOL!! xD

36 minutes ago, CyborgJellyfish said:

So... is the Oxylus "Scan Aquatic Lifeforms" working on PoE or Orb Vallis yet or...? Because it only seems to work in Deimos right now.

last time i went out to fish with it i had to use the paint so its still broken on cetus and fortuna

Can you be more specific about the "marker" you mentioned in the post for conservation? Cause i cant see any different, let alone a new marker showing up anywhere? Is it on the map? Is it through the lens of the tranq rifle scope?

Archived