Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.7

[DE]Megan

Yay, Iso Vault bounties are now playable! You just fall through the ground a lot but thankfully there's /unstuck (I hope New Player Experience™ teaches new players about it). And you still get teleported a lot when trying to enter the vault but that's not a big deal, eventually you get there.

Regular Deimos bounties, however... Latrox Une does not spawn. And since there's so little different objectives he's in 99% of bounties. Which means regular bounties are now unplayable.

Bravo, DE. Great job.

ty for fixes

here are some more things that could use a fix/change or two:

-under a previous hotfix i talked about how sometimes velocypods get stuck under the surface when they get shot with a tranq gun while they are hovering above water. it seems like this issue is somewhat fixed, they still glitch under the surface but they get teleported back above. however. now they sometimes get stuck under a hard surface such as stone and they stay under there making it impossible to press x on them.

-sometimes you can find mining glowing spots that are stuck under a piece of hard surface like, a big cyst, and it makes it impossible to mine them. there are also times when a glowing spot is missing its blue circles, yet again making it impossible to mine. and sometimes one or two of the blue circles are missing visually, they are there but invisible.

-the little orange cyst loot containers can be stuck in the wall in caves, this is mainly just visually bothering because a melee slam can still destroy them. 

-please make animals already shot by a tranq gun be invincible. its so annoying when i shoot one of the smaller animals like the cryptilex, i run to it to press x on it but then right before i could do that an enemy starts attacing me and while doing so kills the animal. or when i go with nezha and his warding halo kills the animal right as i get close enough to it. or when i jump to the animal from a high place with rhino and his passive kills it. please just add invincibility to them after getting shot by the tranq gun.

-please consider reducing resource costs when feeding the helminth.

Just noticed with this update in particular that when using operator and returning to my warframe there is a brief moment where I dip into the map terrain then my warframe takes my place. It's enough for me to fall through the map, and consistent enough I can replicate it. It only occurs when I press "5" while my operator is in void mode.

To do:
- allow checking vome/fass inside Necralisk 

- allow necramech using vacum/loot detector/enemy radar

- make more ways to heal necramech 

- remove/fix/allow to scan, jordas g3 golem, vapos condor dropship (also eximus variant), enemies from nightwave 1 and 2, etc (unobtainable right now)

-

I think the Purifier bounty segment breaks Limbo's rift plane. I used Limbo's 4 and 2 after putting a power cell into the purifier but nothing froze and nothing behaved as if it was in the rift. Enemies were able to shoot into the rift and damage me and the objective inside as well. After completing the bounty segment rolling as Limbo also did not behave as if I was rolling in and out of the rift (no sound effect and no visual queue that I was in the rift). Only when the bounty looped back to the Purifier segment again was I able to roll in and out of the rift (Limbo's 4 and 2 were still broken) but everything seemed backwards (that't the only way I can explain it). This broke the rift for the remainder of the bounty which was an endless Artifact Recovery bounty. 

Will you be fixing the bugs with ps4 controllers on the pc version? it has so excessively high sensitivity i have  to turn it all down to zero to even remotely move right generally....archwing wont dash if i try, the respawn button Square does not work period, trying to exit out after doing nightwave just plain locks up if you wanna stop or take a break..
also in fortuna if you go to do profit-taker orb and try to back out the menu button stops working to the point where even the keyboard bugs out and i have to alt+f4 to fiix..
in open world areas especially the new one archwing messes up  when you try to exit it it forces you into melee which keeps heavy attacking in glitched manner untill i force the weapon to change and it does it every time...on top of that in the open world areas i sometimes have to hit the gear wheel icon several times before my arch-gun deploys..and its not lag because my games running fine...plus the whole falling outa map thing with vehicles is an issue still too... also fairly frequently the hud indicators in the new area point to the wrong way....Also sometimes if it lags when fishing they just plain explode and/or die instead of being caught if you hit them with the infested spear....I will let you guys know if i see any other bugs.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Conservation Change:

• A marker will now appear when spotting Conservation scat through the Trang rifle scope or if a Lure is equipped.

Hopefully, actual useful changes will be added in the future?

I kid. I know you folks are working on it, but maybe this one could have waited for a more comprehensive review of conservation. Because on it's own it just looks like, well... S#&$.

OK, apparently you can now fall out of map in POE easily after the fix (used to be just a K-drive glitch), I did two tridolon hunts and it appears that when you transference in or out of a warframe facing a slope while holding movment keys WASD, you are very likely to fall out of the map. So when Im facing a bump or some highground and I transference in/out of my warframe while holding W, my operator/warframe would stuck himself into the bump and fall out of the map. Please take a look into it and fix, thanks.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I didnt think you would only give a trophy as reward for ranking up to lvl5 with mother, are you serious?

yeah great "fixes"... i've had so many failed host migrations for no apparent reason, resulting in me being on my own with a broken isolation vault mission in various states.... in one state, it tells me to throw the thing at the butt-door when we already did and there is no object to throw at the door.. only thing to do is write the mission off by moving into the vault or back home, "abandoning objective"...

most recent one after being fail migrated to a solo mission, i take the arms off the POS necrowhatever robot, and it then refuses to take dmg, void or otherwise, putting up a shield, regaining an arm and generally just S#&$ting on me until mission failure and loss of all loot.

thanks a whole bunch. /s

words cannot describe my disappointment.

After this recent hotfix i keep getting crashes from trying to access to my dojo i have checked everything on my pc my driver my cloak (making sure is not overcloak)
everything was fine i tried playing warframe and it works fine 

played other games no crashes so far but when i went into the dojo i keep getting crashes from trying to enter my dojo

necramechs STILL HAVE A FREAKING LIST OF XP ISSUES!!

please look into all of this and make the mech xp operate justlike warframes or make them gain xp passively while we play on other maps without it summoned

HOW many hot fixes will it take for you to fix these problems?

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed a Revenant functionality loss if Reave is cast on an enemy who is both Enthralled and Blood Altared.  

"Okay, what was that?"

"Death." 

"What Kind?"

"Instant." 

Thank you so much for fixing Vlad the Impaler, now i can rule the night in peace. 

2 hours ago, thurmack said:

Can you show us a screenie of you mastery point breakdown? I was pretty sure I had everything but I think I'm going to be about 20k away at the end of Deimos

Preety sure he is founder with Excalibur Prime, Skana Prime, Lato Prime (12k standing) and all login rewards (4 weapons = another 12k).

I'm not founder and missing 2 login rewards ( And Cortege @rank 27 ) and got 21 298 standing to go so 21298 - 300 (cortege) - 12000 (founder) - 6000 (login) = 2998

Archived