Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.7

[DE]Megan

12 hours ago, tipsy_princess said:

autoexposure should have a toggle off option.
you quickly fixed weirdly loud necromech sound effect because it was making huge discomfort, while this eye killing garbage hangs for two months.
this is not about how poor it looks like, it's about causing physical pain.
make it a toggle.

This. It's ridiculous how at the same time that you've put in a fully scalable option to make things easier for those with colour blindness, you have also forced something which causes headaches and eye strain.

13 hours ago, Genoscythe said:

Did you come here to talk about Hotfixes?

How did you know that's my favorite subject???

In all seriousness though, the token system is totally busted. On Fortuna a common gem nets you 50 standing, on Deimos you need to give 8 + some minerals for 100 standing, this is not acceptable. Same goes for animal captures, It doesn't have to be kubrodon incarnadine levels, but 200 standing per common animal should be in!

Basically everything but bounties have become less profitable. Bounties mostly consist of time-waster missions that force players to wait for minutes for something to happen, have terrible spawn rates with terrible drop chances for enemy samples. Heart of Timers could really use some more mission that progress with player speed and more difficulty. Why do steel path bounties net only 30 tokens more than the tier 5 one even though it's 60 levels higher?

Ok, but counter arguement, you only need to do 3 bounties from mother that offer 80 ish tokens (up to 100 with bonus) to max your daily standing. So while you cant grind gems as easily, its actually way quicker to get standing now, and less relient on RNG for decent gems. And while your not wrong about the missions, I still feel its more time efficient than grinding for gems.

3 minutes ago, chaotea said:

Ok, but counter arguement, you only need to do 3 bounties from mother that offer 80 ish tokens (up to 100 with bonus) to max your daily standing. So while you cant grind gems as easily, its actually way quicker to get standing now, and less relient on RNG for decent gems. And while your not wrong about the missions, I still feel its more time efficient than grinding for gems.

my counter counter argument is that, it feels like the trading is out of balance in regards to the trades. for example. just now, i went to fish, came back and was confronted with more than half of the fish trades asking for sporulac sac, a total of 46 of them. now lets remember that you get 1 sporulac sac from an uncommon fish, who is already hard to fish.

and that is without taking into account the other items she asks as well.

the way it is, it really feels like im being punished for not focusing on the tokens from bounties. in other words, deimos was setup to focus entirely on bounties. with random stuffs here and there.

Hey, its me. Look. Here is the deal. I have a straight forward problem. I have some warframes (level thirty right?) and my friends say that I die a *italicslittleitalics* too often. 
Here is my ask:
Make the sorties just a bit easier for me, so maybe make them 1-2 levels lower for me. My account is listed above (I am making the post).
Here is the code, I assume you are working in the UR4 env-

if(warframe == mine)

{

this.player->missionscalingvarialbe--;

return telemetry("Lowered level for player from forums");

}

I try to include logging, it helps when I am searching through splunk. Okay so hopefully this can be the next red text okay? Its not too big of a deal but just put this in my file.

Thanks DE, long time fan. Let me know if there is a more appropriate venue for this message okay!! :)

xoxokeyart-shorter.jpg

New expansion rocks!!

Just now, Fiiiinnn said:

Hey, its me. Look. Here is the deal. I have a straight forward problem. I have some warframes (level thirty right?) and my friends say that I die a *italicslittleitalics* too often. 
Here is my ask:
Make the sorties just a bit easier for me, so maybe make them 1-2 levels lower for me. My account is listed above (I am making the post).
Here is the code, I assume you are working in the UR4 env-

if(warframe == mine)

{

return telemetry("Lowered level for player from forums");

}

I try to include logging, it helps when I am searching through splunk. Okay so hopefully this can be the next red text okay? Its not too big of a deal but just put this in my file.

Thanks DE, long time fan. Let me know if there is a more appropriate venue for this message okay!! :)

xoxokeyart-shorter.jpg

New expansion rocks!!

Looks like I misspelled variable, but you may have to tweak it anyway

3 hours ago, Domaik said:

Blazing pillage augment on Volt (subsumed Hildryn) is not working. I already reported this in the other thread.

If you read Blazing Pillage, you will see that it only works on enemies affected by "Haven". Since Volt does not have Haven... Well. Same as Harrow's Tribunal augment, both require another ability of the base frame, and thus do nothing if you put them on other frames. Granted, they should not even let you equip those augments.

17 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Deimos Bounty Changes:

• Scintillant in the ‘Common’ tier of a Deimos Bounty now has correct rarity weights within that tier. Previously it was applying it’s ‘Rare’ tier drop chance within the ‘Common’ tier - it is now a ~18% drop chance.

Report!

Protect the Corpus Scientist Bount: Latrox Une not spawning

Looks like, if u be quick, the dont spawning, U need wait a bit and go to objetive, so quick players get kek, lol, but, pleasy, fix dat

Latrox is the king of the hotfix in this att. lol

2 hours ago, Keyhound said:

my counter counter argument is that, it feels like the trading is out of balance in regards to the trades. for example. just now, i went to fish, came back and was confronted with more than half of the fish trades asking for sporulac sac, a total of 46 of them. now lets remember that you get 1 sporulac sac from an uncommon fish, who is already hard to fish.

and that is without taking into account the other items she asks as well.

But i feel thats the point, that the open world factions have generally been intended to use bounties as the main focus of reputation gain. However the fact that the cap would stop you getting more that a certain amount each day was one of the main reasons it was easier to farm it via fishing in cetus and mining in fortuna. The switch to tokens in Deamos was a deliberate move to push the focus back to bounties.

So the trades for other tokens are less viable for farming standing, but that feels like its on purpose. That sort of stuff is supposed to be used mainly for farming parts for building.

Also, the tokens are randomly generated, so i feel the sac issue was just bad luck. Ive gennerally seen very good returns on my daugter tokens, second only to mother, and i dont really fish that much.

2 hours ago, Keyhound said:

the way it is, it really feels like im being punished for not focusing on the tokens from bounties. in other words, deimos was setup to focus entirely on bounties. with random stuffs here and there.

So yes, it does feel thats the case. And knowing that, i cant help but feel that you're not being punished, but you're knowingly taking the harder route. Alot of the complaints of the previous systems was that because mining and fishing were so much more lucritive for standing that people felt burned out by having to constantly do them. At least with the tokens as they are, you can get most of your standing from about 60min of bounties each day, and any others mining / fishing you get tokens from is a bonus.

STOP HOTFIXING THIS GAME! Just leave it as is.

Every hotfix there are dozens of new bugs.

A week ago i could play and finish all missions at Deimos

Few days ago isolation vaults bugs started

After the new hotfix even the normal Bounties don't work anymore

There's a 10% chance you can finish a mission now!

1 minute ago, twilightfallen said:

are sub warframe abilities switchable? or are we stuck with them D:  i went to my warfralme loadout slots i dont see any place to switch out abilites at

Abilities are switched through Helminth and you can change them, they aren't permanent.

6 hours ago, Ero_sennin_Jiraya said:

I get random crashes in the Cambion Drift since the hotfix. Everything freezes without warning or pattern. 😬

I had the same issue, ever since patch 7, especially when host or solo the game would just randomly crash. Typically this happened either just after loading into a mission or loading back into orbiter/Nekralisk, or when launching the game. EE logs showed GPF error each time I bothered to check.

Tried verifying cache multiple times, downgraded to previous Nvidia drivers, the usual but to no avail.

What seemed to work for me (knock wood) was toggle the launcher to DX10 temporarily. Game launched fine afterwards. Exited, switched back to DX11 and seem to be stable since.

Give it a try, hope that helps!

Edit: never mind, still getting GPF error crashes.

Mainstrike mod a nerfed mod as a rewards in the bounties, i applause !

Why we get thoses critical chance mods, since many Months you are nerfing all red crit damage....

And Exodia contagnions nerfed too. It s not more Warframe, but now it is Nerframe !

Archived