Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.7

[DE]Megan

34 minutes ago, Ikusias said:

Sorry but what works for you evidently isn't working AT ALL for most of the community

I didn't mean to be rude. Thought that it might help to tell about significant increase in drop in other locations instead of bounty. Also i did knew that most of community is in need os Scintillant but maybe not all of them know about other drop location just as in random teams still not everybody knows about many many bugs connected to necramech including warframe despawn.

Either way, tonight is Home Time #23 stream - let us all hope we get a good news.

On 2020-09-07 at 9:18 PM, disrawtomato said:

What were you smoking when you decided to make a fish trophy the only reward for reaching Entrati max. standing? Doesn't get much more useless than that.

For anybody wondering what happens when you level up, if you are on the fence, then look at what this person said. I finished my rank up yesterday because I was curious due to wondering if there would be a new missions like in Fortuna that would unlock after you finished however i was more than disappointed. The only dialogue I have enjoyed in this area is the first 2 rank ups where it was wholesome and felt redeeming, Otak because we all love a little claptrap now and then (what if we took Otak out and put Otak and Claptrap in the same body... ), and finally the orokin ruins behind Loid. So, if you have the resources and time, go for that max rank I guess but i warn you, it's not even worth one of the grandmother tokens you put in for that seriglass. Fish trophy reward? Screw that, I'd honestly prefer nothing to a fish trophy. Think about it, in comparison to the other 2 open world hubs, you can get useful stuff when you finished ranking up; Hok gave you more options, at the time Revenant was only possible at max rank (i think thats stupid but DE doesnt seem to get that putting warframes behind dumb grinds i.e. Hyldrin, Baruuk, Grendel, you just wont want to get the frames), Fortuna with the Heist missions, Deploy-able archgun, and an awful grind to get Little Duck (LD) amps and arcanes. A fish trophy is a middle finger in the face for all the hard work and eagerness people had. 

I am no scientist or genius, but if something that is grindy and hard to obtain is simply not rewarding and you have no interest in forking over plat to get it, then few are going to do it. There is no balance between feeling exclusive at higher MR ranks like 20+, and there is not good way for lower MRs like 14 and lower to understand or to even have the resources to do the things they want or need to. Unless you watch warframe youtubers explain to you what abilities do and how to use a helminth system or how to obtain a certain resource, your priorities are not going to be accomplished. I enjoy helping newer players but when they don't know what to do and say things like, I want to be MR 29, how do i use Helminth and become really powerful, I want opticore, I feel so bad because that's not going to be fun to learn or for me to lecture on what to do. 
I have lost a lot of hype for Deimos and most likely will go back to just forma farming till i can use my necramech in missions which I probably wont be able to use for another 2 months and even when they do put it in they will make it buggy and restrict you in places you shouldn't be restricted. What ever, wait till next hotfix right? Yea okay sure but am i going to get all those lost resources, necramech parts, necramech mods, gems, endo, credits, railjack resources back? is anyone? Heck no, I am simply not impressed.

18 hours ago, -Augustus- said:

Cetus wisps are available for 2k Quills standing each in Cetus. Why aren't Scintillant available for 2k Necraloid standing each from Loid?

Cetus Wisps are not only purchasable, they are guaranteed. Simply going to the plains at night and making a 3min rush to all the lakes with loot radar and animal instinct or one or the other is a way to find them. Scintillant is not guaranteed. I've seen it once floating around vaults in the last 40 vault runs. One time. Just once. I get 23x more scintillant from Necramechs then I do from the original source, how it that okay?

4 hours ago, Goliat1988 said:

Do vaults - Scintillant drops from Necramech preety frequently. Got 72 spare of them without ever doing bouty

Thnx for the advice someone told me this way to check ceiling while mechs wounded cuz scintillent spawns up there but you have to run solo cuz people will kill it. There's just too much stuff in the loot pool. Cetus wisps are so easy to get compared to this I'd give 10k standing for one lol

В 03.09.2020 в 22:29, [DE]Megan сказал:

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.7

In an attempt to keep these notes spoiler free you may notice some less-descriptive language than usual - thank you for your diligent reporting!

Deimos Swarm Support Pack Addition:
An additional Syandana, called Palla Syandana, has been added to the Deimos Swarm Supporter Pack! Originally the Palla Syandana was going to be put elsewhere, but it’s design was intended to match the Supporter Pack aesthetic, so we’ve shifted plans and put it in the Deimos Swarm Pack.

We’ll be running a script to retroactively give the Palla Syandana to players who have purchased the Deimos Swarm Pack - stay tuned!
Palla Syandana script has started on all platforms - will update here when it has finished! 
*Palla Syandana script has completed on all platforms!

All purchases of the Deimos Swarm Pack moving forward will include the Palla Syandana.

Warframe3183.jpg

Helminth Changes & Fixes:

• Added Helminth Ability videos on hover of the respective abilities. 
  • Fixed rare case of getting forced-logged out of Warframe when attempting to Subsume a Warframe to the Helminth under poor Network conditions. As reported here
  • Fixed losing weapon functionality if Octavia had Shooting Gallery (Mesa Subsume) active and casted one of her other abilities.
  • Fixed getting stuck in an inescapable UI loop when attempting to Rename Helminth from the specific console (just inside the door) if you try to submit an invalid name.

Deimos Bounty Changes:

• Scintillant in the ‘Common’ tier of a Deimos Bounty now has correct rarity weights within that tier. Previously it was applying it’s ‘Rare’ tier drop chance within the ‘Common’ tier - it is now a ~18% drop chance.

Conservation Change:

• A marker will now appear when spotting Conservation scat through the Trang rifle scope or if a Lure is equipped.

Optimizations:

• Optimizations towards the Deimos Drop Pod spotlight in the Cambion Drift.
  • Fixed the Sly Vulpaphyla’s Survival Instinct FX causing a performance dip due to its visual distortion. As reported here!
  • Fixed memory leak in UI system that could cause a crash when chilling in the Helminth chair. 

Changes:

• Reduced drop chance of Pherliac Pods Blueprint for Deimos Juggernaut to 5%.
  • Changed 'Necramech Deflection' Mod name to 'Necramech Redirection' since we use Redirection for Max Shield Mods.

Fixes:

• Fixed inability to log into Warframe if you didn’t own a Kubrow Companion.
    • This was hotdropped live Tuesday night!
  • Fixed a crash when casting the Necramech’s Storm Shroud ability.
  • Fixed a crash when casting the Necramech’s Necraweb ability.
  • Fixed a crash when attempting to return to the Necralisk while a Corpus Survivors encounter activates.
  • Fixed a crash if a Host migration occurred during a K-Drive race. 
  • Fixed numerous bugs that could occur after a Host migration, including starting on a Free Roam mission, Host-migrating, returning to Town/Hub, and then returning to the Free Roam landscape.
  • Fixed Client Necramech’s not retaining their gained XP if you left the Necramech before you entered the gate/area to return to Town.
  • Fixed some Client players seeing the same identical Fass symbol on the Isolation Vault doors.
  • Fixed friendly Necramech nullification disabling Warframe Invisibility and Banish abilities.
  • Fixed fallen Necramech’s on Cambion Drift being Rank 0 for Clients.
  • Fixed applying Forma to the Necramech Arquebex not showing the Polarity right away until you relog.
  • Fixed ability to install an Umbra Forma on a Necramech. No need for this as no Umbra Necramech Mods exist!
  • Fixed Necramech Ammo regeneration speed not changing per weapon equipped.
  • Fixed a Revenant functionality loss if Reave is cast on an enemy who is both Enthralled and Blood Altared.  
  • Fixed cases of Revenant’s Reave hitting ragdolled enemies multiple times in rapid succession, potentially insta-killing them.
    • Added Developer Note: To get into specifics, once an enemy was ragdolled you actually hit their proxies, and each AI has a dozenish or so proxies, you get healed for each hit, easily making it a full heal and instakill for each ragdolled enemy. So you were getting '12' for the price of '1' enemy, which is clearly unintended.
  • Fixed Heavy Gunners unintentionally having almost triple their Armor since Heart of Deimos. This change accidently occurred when changing Garv’s Armor value as they use the same back end. As reported here!
  • Fixed Wyrm Residue not surviving a Host migration.
  • Fixed inability to Trade "Trapezium Xenorhast" and "Cabochon Embolos". 
  • Fixed Xaku's base slow of The Vast Untime being 50% instead of intended 15% at Level 2. As reported here!
  • Fixed ragdolling enemies not taking additional Slash Status from being hit while debuffed by Garuda’s Seeking Talons.
  • Fixed enemies able to apply hostile Status Effects through Mag’s “held” variant of Magnetize despite the projectiles never actually reaching you.
  • Fixed ability to purchase multiple unnecessary copies of the Helminth Segment.
  • Fixed Deimos Carnis and Deimos Carnis Rex not awarding kill Affinity.
  • Fixed the Isolation Bounty objective not properly updating upon the second Vault's completion.
  • Fixed Isolation Vault Esophage waypoint lingering after having left the Vault.
  • Fixed stacking Deimos Saxum FX for Clients - should be easier to see around these boys now!
  • Fixed missing Phaedra Magazine when used as a Heavy Weapon.
  • Fixed Ivara’s Concentrated Arrow Augment not disabling Multishot when used in the Simulacrum or viewed in the Arsenal.
  • Fixed another case of Deimos Bounty Bonus objective UI appearing in a different language. As reported here!
  • Fixed Nora Night Transmission having too much visual noise.
  • Fixed a script error when leaving Cambion Drift while Infested Drop Pod reinforcements encounter activates.

Thanks for all those fixes, but would you consider fixing broken abilities/Augments?

Equinox Duality Clone, for example, still can't shoot firearms, it only aims and reloads.

8 hours ago, KankeiKen said:

Cetus Wisps are not only purchasable, they are guaranteed. Simply going to the plains at night and making a 3min rush to all the lakes with loot radar and animal instinct or one or the other is a way to find them. Scintillant is not guaranteed. I've seen it once floating around vaults in the last 40 vault runs. One time. Just once. I get 23x more scintillant from Necramechs then I do from the original source, how it that okay?

Yeah, I did not mean to suggest the default availability of scatillant is anything other than 1000 times worse than wisps. But the player rage relief valve provided by a standing store option seems like the bare minimum a competent, respectful-of-player-time dev team would even consider implementing.

On 2020-09-12 at 6:36 AM, Derethevil said:

So YOU tell me that this is alright if DE does it, but if the player does it, it is wrong?
Serously. Get lost.

I don't know you so I can't tell if you're a child, but presuming you are an intelligent adult you should be able to tell the difference between someone not meeting your expectations and you intentionally breaching a ToS.

I get your frustration - I'm super annoyed that more than half my attempts at getting aT3 iso vault end in a bug - but to suggest that DE is deliberately using a bug to #*!% with you is ludicrous, and your attempt to justify using an exploit with such specious logic is weak.

On 2020-09-06 at 2:10 PM, Slayer-. said:

Nice description.

Going to guess you mean you're doing MKIII farming and getting MKI gear in the rewards, yep it happens now and then, DE might fix it one day when they get back to Railjack, I get it as well, very annoying.

And arch guns o top of normal guns does not seem obvious?

6 hours ago, muziqaz said:

And arch guns o top of normal guns does not seem obvious?

Wasn't at the time my second monitor I viewed the post on was in a mode which made it darker than normal, if you saw my post further down I corrected myself after switching modes and saw the archgun way brighter, the reward stood out more which is also a known bug.

On 2020-09-03 at 4:29 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed cases of Revenant’s Reave hitting ragdolled enemies multiple times in rapid succession, potentially insta-killing them.

I don't know if it is a really bad idea leave this "bug" as a buff for him. It could be nice! When a enemy is killed with his 1, it leaves a pillar of energy, that explodes when damaged by his ult/operator, it makes enemys around get knockdown and maybe get controlled by his 1 before the explodion. So, he have a skill that makes enemys kiss the floor, it could be a nice buff if his 3 get some incresed damage on these cases.

BUT.. it's only my opinion, it cleary was a bug and it have to be fixed, but it can be a good addition for his arsenal on the future (one day or another, he'll need a rework tho).

Archived