Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.7

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Scintillant in the ‘Common’ tier of a Deimos Bounty now has correct rarity weights within that tier. Previously it was applying it’s ‘Rare’ tier drop chance within the ‘Common’ tier - it is now a ~18% drop chance.

Life saving changes again :D Thank you DE

• Like 1

A marker will now appear when spotting Conservation scat through the Trang rifle scope or if a Lure is equipped.

The trail start? The poop which already has a map marker, and is hardly - if ever - difficult to find? I hope I'm misunderstanding this, or that there will be further updates to this system, because while this update is a bit neat it's really not where the annoyances with conservation are. 

Edit: Actually, there's a huge missed opportunity with Oxylus. While literally being the "search and rescue" sentinel, it does absolutely nothing when actually searching and rescuing. Why doesn't it have unique mods that help during conservation? Highlighting the trail, for example, would be SUPER great for people such as I, who can hardly see the trails in the best of circumstances. 

Edited by TinkerManiak
  • Like 23
3 minutes ago, kxZyle said:

This needs to work on the conservation animals themselves at the very least. Other suggestions from this reddit post would be worth looking at, as well:

Please, for the love of all that is holy, THIS. I was gfoing to comment this myself. This might make conservation atleast halfway bearable.

And seriously DE, gilding is STILL 10 son tokens?!

• Like 9

Where was the syandana originally supposed to go? I don't like the new support content packs you guys come out with. I preferred when the only money packs you had was prime access and prime access accessories. I want to be able to buy them with plat I already have.

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Conservation Change:

• A marker will now appear when spotting Conservation scat through the Trang rifle scope or if a Lure is equipped.

Conservation needs waaaaay more changes than that

• Like 7

Theres a bug where if you transfer from umbra excal to a necramech, umbra does nothing, and if you switch back directly you cant do anything. Atm it only works with a hop to the op in between. Thanks!

6 minutes ago, Bl4zko said:

Fix the Sepulcrum missing from the Foundry please. I got the weapon parts built then in the Warframe App started the build for the weapon and suddenly it's gone from the Foundry and can't find it anywhere, already wrote a ticket about it... This kind of issue also makes me not want to use the app for Foundry claims ever again...

Nice hotfix, but the Conservation change doesn't address any issues players deal with when hunting. Such as being unable to see where spawned Avichaea or other animals are, particularly in deimos where everything is orange and the scope highlight is also orange. I was hoping this change was going to be for finding the animals while scoping. Even making the beeping sound three-dimensional would be an improvement to locating animals on Deimos.

• Like 13