Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.7

[DE]Megan

fix auto-exposure for brightness it´s very often blindingly bright and sometimes it makes scenes to dark - it also see to allways remove bright and/or dark details.

A simple turn on/switch would be good

a lot of people have difficulties with the new extreme brightness that results from this rather bad brightness flactuations

• Fixed Client Necramech’s not retaining their gained XP if you left the Necramech before you entered the gate/area to return to Town 

tested and got back into the warframe on purpose at the end of a mission and saw a tick up of the frame and weapon affinity indicating that it's working however, during the mission itself if you access the 'mission progress' screen it does not show any progress and if you select 'last mission results' after the mission you just get a blank screen. So I'm optimistic that actual progression has been fixed and hoping there are just UI issues to fix.

thanks for the fix, but please for the love of god do something for the Helminth's bill category (or all of them), many ressources cost WAY TOO HIGH. I don't know what you smoked but NO ONE PLAY RAILJACK FOR RESSOURCES, Railjack is not fun at all. Why we CAN'T use a #*!%ton of useless ressources ? why we can't use Kuva ?
I thought it was stated in the post we could use all our ressources, why we CAN'T ?

``Fixed the Isolation Bounty objective not properly updating upon the second Vault's completion. ``
Can you also fix having to jump/move into the vault several times for most players. When trying to enter the opened vault it is keeps acting like you're jumping off the map.

23 minutes ago, kxZyle said:

This needs to work on the conservation animals themselves at the very least. Other suggestions from this reddit post would be worth looking at, as well:

Please make a tranq that works at least a little like the mining one. At minimum make the way the beeping works mirror the mining laser. Could even be an upgraded one that you have to buy from Son  or something. 

32 minutes ago, kuryux said:

DE, plz consider working on the following issues:

- Subsequent vault bounties often not being t2 and t3 as expected
- Missleading waypoints/loc-pins
- Amps self knockdown
- No mod upgrade screen for mechs
- Mechs not appearing on mission result nor profile
- If we have fetch/vacuum equipped, it should apply to mechs too
- A way to check cycles BEFORE entering HoD
- Scintillants spawns (or lack there of) fixed! noice, gj

Vault Bounty T2 and T3 often don't show up after completing T1 it instead shows the already open T1 vault please fix

36 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Deimos Swarm Support Pack Addition:

Hi, DE ...
Since the day of Tennocon, I've been making PLs just to buy these cosmetics and the Hydroid deluxe skin ...
But there were two setbacks ...
1 ° - Cosmetics were placed in this SuportPack
2 ° - The Hydroid Skin Deluxe arrived incomplete, without its Ephemeral Fish.
I'm a little bit sad
I wish we had Ephemera, at least ...

vor 20 Minuten schrieb Yronwizard:

Warframe is more Processor heavy than GPU, this could change when DirectX 12 arrive

It may well use more than the 10% it does currently. An RTX2060 on an 8-core cpu should be able to do more than 20 fps. Like the 100+ it did a few days ago.

Avichaea spawns fix? last patch the spawns were still broken half the time.  Every day I still see people complaining about it. You made tags puchasable with plat, but thats not a solution to bugs preventing progress. Conservation is still a showstopper and it shouldn't be mandatory.

Archived