Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.7

[DE]Megan

Found a bug. 

When you engage and disengage Guard Mode when inside a Necramech, you can lose functionality of your archgun, abilities and melee as if you are still in Guard Mode. 

Also, when is the next devstream? The operator syndicate 'Necraloid', offers no operator gear, despite being referred to as such. 

All of this means nothing unless Adaptive Exposure has an ON/OFF toggle in Options. It's an accessibility issue at this point, as players get migraines and other temporary over-time generated problems with it being forced on. DE, Please, for the sake of God himself, put that toggle back in. It's for the best of every1.

1 hour ago, -CM-Lycan said:

Is Thaumic Distillate, meant to be non-trade-able? I see you fixed two others having this issue

It is meant to be untradable. only gems are tradable. thaumica is a mineral, no minerals are tradable in raw or refined form.
The two they fixed are rare gems.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Deimos Swarm Support Pack Addition:

-snip-

I didn't purchase this, but I am very happy about this as I ultimately agreed with the people who brought this up -- happy you guys reconsidered :)

Now, time for the usual!

Still no fix for:

I hope you guys can add them to the fix queue soon. Also hoping to hear news regarding Helminth feedback, as it's been very silent even though the community has been loud and clear enough I think.

Thanks for your time!

I am very thankfull that u are fixing the Mess of a Open World but fix some bugs atleast that i encounter everyday by accident e.g I finish a Iso. Vault Bounty and want to start the next one but then i dont actually finish it and need to run to the First Vault i opened to finish the Bounty witch i encounter every T3 Iso. Vault Run i do! 

So pls just fix some more often seen Bugs before u do the 1.67372903848583% Chance Bugs

Thanks for the updates and Scintillant correction (it was obvious that it wasn't a 18% drop, and I don't think this was an accident).

On another note, maybe a rework on the token purchases? Making them go through the same pattenrs as other purchases, with all the flair and "THANKS FOR YOUR PURCHASE" is tiresome. Let us select several packages, and see the accumulated cost in resources to trade them in batch at least.

Also, 30k rep for a shard? That's a whole day of rep grind! At least 2 for the average player. Nerf pls.

A marker will now appear when spotting Conservation scat through the Trang rifle scope or if a Lure is equipped.

This was NOT the issue X( we can see it on the minimap plain as day, the issue was how useless the beep was for finding animals in the scope, no sense of "hot and cold" or general helpfulness other than "there is an animal somewhere in this world".

The "fix" for the mechs losing affinity on host migration is -not- fixed. Why are we getting patch notes saying things are fixed when they are clearly not? First endless I went into as client. Used mech for 1 full set of extractors. Swapped between it and regular gameplay. Was getting affinity throughout the mission. Did host migration when I left the squad and 0 affinity.

Please QA your 'fixes' to make sure they're actually fixed before claiming that they are. If you fix one issue you should just say "fixed some issues of this happening" instead of "fixed"

It is very frustrating.

Fixed Deimos Carnis and Deimos Carnis Rex not awarding kill Affinity.

After some testing, the Carnis Rex rewards the appropriate Affinity similar to heavy units such as the Saxum.

The normal Carnis, however, awards the Affinity equivalent of a common Infested which is below 100 Affinity even at Level 50. Can their Affinity be increased to the equivalent of Elite Lancers/Elite Crewmen? They're more dangerous than your average Infested.

57 minutes ago, RhymzwithOrangz said:

Why is Mag at phobos juction immortal, like whyyyyy. she spams her ult and insta kills, ive been trying for two weeks now someone help, i need plastids to get better gear without spending money but i need to get to phobos, its a vicous circle and no one will taxi me. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

What does this have to do with the update... You'd probably have better luck asking this on the appropriate page.

Archived