Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.7

53 minutes ago, RhymzwithOrangz said:

Why is Mag at phobos juction immortal, like whyyyyy. she spams her ult and insta kills, ive been trying for two weeks now someone help, i need plastids to get better gear without spending money but i need to get to phobos, its a vicous circle and no one will taxi me. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

She's not immortal, you just need to re-think your load out when you dance with her.

If you still need a ferry, shoot me a msg in game ( I'm usually on after work about 1 AM MST, USA time) and I'll be your Charon and take you where you need to go. Won't even cost you the standard 2 drachma for the ride :D.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Deimos Bounty Changes:

• Scintillant in the ‘Common’ tier of a Deimos Bounty now has correct rarity weights within that tier. Previously it was applying it’s ‘Rare’ tier drop chance within the ‘Common’ tier - it is now a ~18% drop chance.

Ah, this explains a lot T.T

Conservation Change:

• A marker will now appear when spotting Conservation scat through the Trang rifle scope or if a Lure is equipped.

The animals are the ones hard to see, not their S#&$ 😆

4 minutes ago, ScabReaper said:

When you get the extra 58k you're missing xD

I'm mr29 & 15k standing away from mr30, he is 3k away bc he is a founder. It is not 58k or whatever my profile says. It doesn't show the missions exp for reg & steel path both say 0 so it doens't show the true amount for when you look at someones profile, just hover over their rank.

Just now, __Kiri__ said:

Lame. photoshop.

gM5i2wL.png

Mission mastery doesn't show up when you look at someone's profile its bugged, so its actually true that he needs 3k while I need 15k bc im not a founder.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, ScabReaper said:

When you get the extra 58k you're missing xD

Thr amount they are missing is clearly indicated on the image. Mastery rank 30 does not require 2.3 million.

31 minutes ago, Tavanaka said:

Can we get "Heavy Heaven" as a Warframe ability to commemorate this amazing typo?

I'd even settle for a neat wep of the same name. Make it a warfan just for the Lul's.

4 minutes ago, Rebore said:

I'm mr29 & 15k standing away from mr30, he is 3k away bc he is a founder. It is not 58k or whatever my profile says. It doesn't show the missions exp for reg & steel path both say 0 so it doens't show the true amount for when you look at someones profile, just hover over their rank.

well S#&$, you're right, I wonder why it doesn't show that stuff.

4 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Thr amount they are missing is clearly indicated on the image. Mastery rank 30 does not require 2.3 million.

the image is edited, you can check his profile, but when you add it all up it's right.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Reduced drop chance of Pherliac Pods Blueprint for Deimos Juggernaut to 5%.

This is good but it would be better if Pherliac pods actually attracted Infested again. Currently they do not. I tried using them in the new Landscape and the enemies just ignore them

• Like 2

A marker will now appear when spotting Conservation scat through the Trang rifle scope or if a Lure is equipped.

This is kinda redundant, we already found not just one but three turds: mining, fishing, conservation. Seriously though, codex scanner is already doing way better job at highlighting poop than barely visible square that only appears when you'd already find it anyway. There are bigger issues with this garbage system. One avichaea spawn point being utterly bugged yet appearing 90% of the time, trails being barely visible in the glowing grass, Vizier Predasite stealing all animal spawns while being so spongy that it's easier to nuke them with AOE weapons to clear the beeping (which, I assume, isn't the intended way to interact with wildlife?) than dumping a couple tranq magazines into them, Deimos being flooded with massive orange glowing spots an sparkles making it harder to spot animal silhouettes, selling all echo-lures except ones being the only way to filter map markers for only one animal you're looking for. And let's not forget about the biggest problem: awful toys collecting minigame is tied to progression.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, LordPreda said:

This is good but it would be better if Pherliac pods actually attracted Infested again. Currently they do not. I tried using them in the new Landscape and the enemies just ignore them

Right? Why even bother with these things at all. Outside of the one or two instances where they're required they uselessly take up a gear slot.

Ran some Vaults....ish
Got a trapezium thing on first vault... run went well...then
We started the Second Vault Bounty cleared it and got to the vault, doors opened and I went to enter and it kept phasing and pushing my warframe back. after about 4 attempts at entering it finally let me in got a Neo T3..
We started the Third.. this time i figured what the heck...try out my Necramech all went fine til I decided to exit it... I transfered out about the time we got the first A-hole opened. It teleported me back to inside First Vault. I had to run my arse all the way back to the next area hoping it did not cause infestation to shoot through the roof on my team mates. All well and good got there in time after I got my bearings. We made it down to Vault 3. 3 Necromechs guarding.. who were shooting through walls and charging around corners at us... But hey...luckily we only died 3 times....each...but we cleared them.... we finally get to the vault put in the code and.......Doors wont open, could not finish, we tried everything and ultimately broke up.

I previously posted the lack of Necra Weapon parts dropping as reward.

So I might as well toss in my complaints of the Granum Crown Gold Hands not activating/reactivating on corpus ships that is still broken.
Nitain should be an item you can run some sort of mission to attain besides nightwave.
Warframes such as Nidus, Octavia, Harrow, Khora, Nekros... whos missions that do not get as much traffic needs drop percentages improved, as getting enough people to do such missions for hours on end is not like it was when the frames first came out. On top of this Sanctuary Onslaught it is rare...to have people stay for the full 8 waves needed...lack of incentive maybe... once a week bonus to run those missions maybe? 
Events.... Thermia Fractures... once you have done it... when it pops back up its all checkboxed as complete so no rewards...no reason to run it.. maybe a way for the player to clear it out?