Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, I Get The Event Exists, But...

Badird

Question

I am new to the game and have not participated in any events, but would like to.  How do you see an event?  How do you know an event is going on (other than by watching the video feed)?  How do you join?

Is it similar to an alert?  When do events start?  How long do they last?

Sorry, but this is a big piece of the puzzle thats missing for me and a few friends that joined the game at the same time, roughly a month ago.

9 answers to this question

I am new to the game and have not participated in any events, but would like to.  How do you see an event?  How do you know an event is going on (other than by watching the video feed)?  How do you join?

Is it similar to an alert?  When do events start?  How long do they last?

Sorry, but this is a big piece of the puzzle thats missing for me and a few friends that joined the game at the same time, roughly a month ago.

Its similar to alert it will come up with its own special action and reward most of the time.  You will know when a event is going on by paying attention to the game and the forums.

thought it was gonna start on wednesday myself... could be wrong, didnt really pay much attention to it myself.

anyone confirm start date?

(not that its really a big deal, cause it will tell us in game anyway)

I think it will depend on the time zone so if it on Thursday it'll be my Friday :(