Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Larva Wisp (LF ideas/build suggestions)

(XBOX)RAG is NAROK

Question

So with the introduction of the Helminth system, I have wanted to create a Wisp build that uses Larva. Unfortunately, DE had to nerf the ability on other warframes, so now the ability range is kind of bad. 

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good Larva build for Wisp, that can also make use of her other abilities (usually I swap her 2nd ability out for Larva) as well? 

3 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

I don't really see much reason to have Larva on Wisp considering that breach surge is a far superior CC ability as it is while also having high damage potential. Also I don't know why you would swap 2 instead of 4 considering that her 4 is mostly useless and 2 is her panic button.

Well, the Larva is mostly for fun/lols. As for swapping out the 4 instead of the 2... I guess that's fair. 

I suppose you could potentially make an argument for:

1. Cast Larva to group enemies together.
  2. Cast Breach Surge to prime enemies for creating sparks.
  3. Cast Sun Laser Beam to hit all of the enemies at the same time and trigger a ton of sparks.

This would probably be very effective (if you could somehow get the appropriate amounts of Range without sacrificing too much Strength and Duration, while also keeping your energy economy balanced for all 3 abilities).

It's kind of a lot though.  But if you can have fun with it, that's really all that matters, right?

Also: I disagree with the idea Breach Surge is a flat out better CC ability, though.  It's good, but from a general CC standpoint I'd say that Larva is better.  Could come down to personal preference, though.

Archived