Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

5 Reasons You Should Join The Infested

pariahlord

The Infested have unique weapons. They can S#&$ lightning, kill you with a deadly claw barrage, sap your energy and shields, bleed through your shields and armor with toxins, explode, leap at you, and meanwhile they're keeping all the enemies doing this alive. I wouldn't be surprised to see an Infested creature that S#&$s fire and eats a Tenno each day.

If the Infested were a choice, it's the best one. Who doesn't want to be part of the Darwinist zombie virus?

The Infested have unique weapons. They can S#&$ lightning, kill you with a deadly claw barrage, sap your energy and shields, bleed through your shields and armor with toxins, explode, leap at you, and meanwhile they're keeping all the enemies doing this alive. I wouldn't be surprised to see an Infested creature that S#&$s fire and eats a Tenno each day.

If the Infested were a choice, it's the best one. Who doesn't want to be part of the Darwinist zombie virus?

I know right!

dunno about you but im unsure if infested would be a faction to side with , they only really mention corpus and grineer... infested seem to be mindless and have no sense of coordination or communication even tho they make all these weird sounds but who knows really

either way corpus all the way , im not really a fan of cyber-steam punkish looking guys

Well, Golem did ask nicely (the only one who's asked so far...), so i think it's worth considering. Besides, riding a disruptor to battle would work great with my Galatine. I don't trust Phorid though... But i guess he's more of a loner, not really his fault.