Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to easily kill/solo NecraMechs in the Isolation Vaults.

StormWolf1337

Any stealth frame can easily solo them. I also used a 100% armor strip abating link Trinity with satisfying results.

Gunblades, snipers, Nukor, Tombfinger, Larkspur, Ignis Wraith even (aim just above their head). Many weapons can deal with them actually.

7 hours ago, Traumtulpe said:

The first mech needs 3 hits (one for each arm and the back), the last 3 need a couple more. I just jump to the height of their arms and slide attack (the slide attack is the only good thing about her stance), then jump high enough to be just above their head, and slide attack in a half-circle.

Then again, I was using 166% strength (and not the augment), so you may deal a lot more damage. Instead I used Shattering Impact to strip the last 3 mechs of their armor.

Cool! I have 204% str on my perma Hysteria build so that should work, I guess I just need to actually aim for once haha. Thanks, I'll try it out tonight!

Currently I,M using catchmoon and shoot it until it dies with Atlas Prime since he have tons of shield, health and armor; shild gating acting as a safety net agaisnt Necramach's damage return; Golem are useful for distraction during Necramech fight and helps keeping enemies away from loid/otak.

I tried with Nyx but with so-so result, liely due to the fact I never used her other than affinity/MR gain. I will retry properly in a futur time.

I've been using Trinity mostly and last night took in The Glaxion Vandal with good result with Cold and Radiation then switched to Octavia and that actually was better. but I'm interested in using Gauss, just never played him enough to understand and the steps to use him......which abilities and order makes him special?

On 2020-09-04 at 5:41 AM, BringMeYourAzz said:

Gauss works really well but how on earth is his 4 one-shotting anything?

Mistake there, two-shot with the FF increase, kinda counts as a one-shot technically since the speed increase means more dead within the time it'd take to do the same damage with it off.

7 hours ago, (PS4)BuzzZaw82 said:

I've been using Trinity mostly and last night took in The Glaxion Vandal with good result with Cold and Radiation then switched to Octavia and that actually was better. but I'm interested in using Gauss, just never played him enough to understand and the steps to use him......which abilities and order makes him special?

His 1 and 4 are OP as hell, his 4 makes everything super-fast. He's all about battery charge so you use his 1 to increase that and also to never get hit by anything. At max battery you use his 2 to get a better version of Adaptation, the charge level of your battery is the level of protection you get from his 2. Hold his 3 to use an AOE blast, this depletes battery and tap to release AOE cold which charges your battery. You use both when his 4 is active since this gives it both elements when you run through the AOE with his 1, this makes his 4's micro-missiles more powerful as they seek out targets nearby. Hold 3 for Blast though only when you have battery to spare. Also his 2 can be used anytime if you have a weapon that staggers you like the Bramma/Lenz since it negates knock-back completely and allows you to fire point-blank at anything.

While I can't deny that the mechs aren't challenging, they still need to have better visual feedback to be as fair and tolerable as Aerolysts.

I'm more surprised no one mentioned Harrow, who like Gauss can also improve his DPS. Covenant absorbs any reflected damage from the Shroud, while Condemn can briefly chain the mech.

For those who have their own Necramechs/decided to bring a Fallen Necramech down: you can ram your mech into the hostile Necramech to stun it briefly.

14 hours ago, StormWolf1337 said:

His 1 and 4 are OP as hell, his 4 makes everything super-fast. He's all about battery charge so you use his 1 to increase that and also to never get hit by anything. At max battery you use his 2 to get a better version of Adaptation, the charge level of your battery is the level of protection you get from his 2. Hold his 3 to use an AOE blast, this depletes battery and tap to release AOE cold which charges your battery. You use both when his 4 is active since this gives it both elements when you run through the AOE with his 1, this makes his 4's micro-missiles more powerful as they seek out targets nearby. Hold 3 for Blast though only when you have battery to spare. Also his 2 can be used anytime if you have a weapon that staggers you like the Bramma/Lenz since it negates knock-back completely and allows you to fire point-blank at anything.

Thank you much for the details.....question though...I saw a Video...GrindHard or Tactical Potato...where he was basically using "His 1" for dashing but seemed like he was using "His 3" to freeze.....you see circles with an aurora all over with enemies frozen..... So basically sounds like you can almost have a few different builds going.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm, I just go in solo with my Ivara, my Vectis and my Catchmoon (both silenced and build for Radiation). I wait out the "Toxicity phase", just killing the marked enemies and then sneak into the vaults. Most of the time, there are almost no Infested in there as being invisible constantly does not alarm them, then I simply shoot the mechs with my Catchmoon. In case some maggots or other Infested alarmed the mech, I keep my distance to avoid getting into crossfire or a mine shower and eliminate the threat so the mech calms down again. To get his shield down, I fire one shot on him with my Vectis but shield gating saves me, wait for the shield recharge, rinse and repeat until the shield is down (one or two shots needed most of the time) and then firing Catchmoon again. Works pretty well tbh, all three vaults in about 30 min. (without the sealed vaults, just farming the mechs for mods). If I do the vaults also, I use my mech with my Kuva Ayanga to plow through the Infested hordes in order to defend Loid. Not the fastet but most relaxing way imo.

As long as you have a good weapon suited for killing necramech, you could bring whatever into iso vaults. The first 2 stages are jokes.

I am using stropha only because of its innate shockwave punch-through that could hit the necramech from any angle.  Just build for heavy attack, capable to kill T3 necramech with 2~3 heavy shots without buff/riven.

This leave me the option to just use nekro for the sake of possible extra drops........ having said that it's just having 54% chance to get extra 0.2% drop chance

Archived