Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

As A Grand Master Founder I Have One Request.

Magister_Zel

Hello great ones at DE, as a last hoorah for G.M. founders could we please give our little buddy a friend?

"Aklato Primes"For new players i would also like to see new exclusive weapons for people that sign up for the first time that veterans can't acquire.ExcaliburPrimecopy_zpsf79f45db.png

Edited by 911nsidejob

Why didn't you research what being a GM got you instead of becoming a GM.  Or did you become a GM just to feel like your request might be put in the forefront amongst everyone elses.

Honestly I think every Rank should have it's own unique weapon.

Why didn't you research what being a GM got you instead of becoming a GM.

I think you misunderstand the OP.

*edit*

Deleted posts are best posts. I still want a basket of fruit and no one still can't tell me what to do.

Edited by FatalX7

"As a Grand Master founder" way to sound like you are better than other players.

Just so everyone knows, most members who supported warframe by becoming a founder don't think they are better than any other player. 

Yeah... I agree with the second part but I didn't really see it as trying to come off as "better" just more like "I've spent a crapload of money on this game and I wouldn't mind seeing this"

But you know, see what you want to see.

I like this idea the aklato prime would make them more viable to use and they look really cool.

If you have to pay another 100 bucks to get em so DE and in the end every non founder/non paying player gets something out of your needyness (meaning funding the game) i'm all for it... otherwise... NO.

Edited by Namacyst

I did, you missed the point i was going for.

I am asking this in addition to the main package as a goodbye present.

"As a Grand Master founder" way to sound like you are better than other players.

Just so everyone knows, most members who supported warframe by becoming a founder don't think they are better than any other player. 

It's silly for anyone to think they are better than everybody else, i love this community ;)

Well that is not true. Because us GMs are the master race, and we are better than all players in every way possible 

You'll be happy to know that the statement above is 100% sarcasm.

sad that most people only notice the boastful founders... makes us all look bad :(

I don't think we need that, not to mention more exclusive items to only be obtained via dropping a ton of cash; that will just make the majority of the playerbase unhappy.  I wouldn't mind seeing a lot more prime weapons, however... just farmable ones. *cough* Dual Vastos Prime *cough*

lol sorry i did my best hahaha!

You... Did okay. I was about to make a two right arms comment, but saw you painstakingly drew in that golden/grey grip for the "left" arm.

Being the nice guy I am. I'm going to give you the one upvote that no one else did. For the photoshopping job. I just want to be clear that I don't support Grand Master Racism though... lol.

=)